Like Tree2Likes

Thread: Vitamins Thread

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    DNoMac is offline Senior Member
    Nice post. I was just doing a search on vitamins as I'm beginning to supplement more. I think I have an iron deficiency, so I'm adding additonal iron and vit c (for absorption and immune boosting funcitons) to my diet.

IM708 is offline AR's Supplement Guru
    Quote Originally Posted by DNoMac View Post
    Nice post. I was just doing a search on vitamins as I'm beginning to supplement more. I think I have an iron deficiency, so I'm adding additonal iron and vit c (for absorption and immune boosting funcitons) to my diet.
    Before you start iron I'd suggest getting blood drawn to see if you are truely deficient. But if it comes down to it that you require supplementation then iron + vitamin c is a solid plan.

Thanks for the comments guys, I do appreciate.

DNoMac is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ironmaiden708 View Post
    Before you start iron I'd suggest getting blood drawn to see if you are truely deficient. But if it comes down to it that you require supplementation then iron + vitamin c is a solid plan.

Thanks for the comments guys, I do appreciate.
    I just donated blood a few days ago and they checked my iron (it was low - 12.6). I've had my iron checkd before and it was low. That combined with just donating blood, I felt I would be safe supplementing iron for at least a few weeks. I am also getting blood work done, so i'm waiting for the lab results for that...

Thread Information