AnavarX is offline Associate Member

My First Superdrol Bulking Cycle? What do ya think?!

This is me and my friends first cycle on Superdrol or "M-drol" and we were wondering if this diet is good enough?

My Stats are 164.5lbs, 5'10 , 30 inch waist, and I have been working out ever since i was 12 or 13. I just cut 10 lbs to start this cycle though and this is the lowest I have been in a while. I am getting my cholesterol and body fat % measured tomorrow as well as taking before pictures "before the cycle". My weight has been between 183 and 164.5 since august though.

My Friends Stats are 164lbs, 5'11, 30 inch waist, and he has been working out consistantly for over a year and a half now and has lost over 30lbs since he has been working out and gotten stronger.

I was told to do a 3 week 30mg x 3 cycle but I want to gradually get on it, so im trying a pre-cycle if you will in conjuction with working out 2-3 hours a day and running on saturday (1-2miles), rest on sunday.

We are taking Superdrol in this manor:

Pre-Cycle ( 3 days ): Friday: 10mg, Sat: 10mg, Sun: 20mg

Cycle: Week 1: 30mg
    Week 2: 30mg
    Week 3: 30mg

Post Cycle: Tamoxifen 600mg spread out over the course of 3-4 weeks

( I got ripped off on a fake canadian site selling tam for no prescription online so I had to be sure and get the PCT so I bought it for pretty much more than it costs on Innov research, but this guy is legit and a lot more than this site was so I had to pay him.)

Diet

7:00 am- Breakfast: 2 Wheat and Gravy
    Hashbrowns
    3 Eggs (scrambled)
    2 Cups Skim Milk

9:30 am- Meal2: Chicken Breast Sandwich on Wheat
    2 Hamburger
    1 Cup Cereal

12:00 pm- Meal3: Serious Mass Shake (600 calories)
    2 Hamburger on Wheat
    2 Cups Skim

3:00 pm- Meal4: Serious Mass Shake (600 calories)
    2 Hamburger on Wheat
    2 Cups Skim

5:30 pm- Dinner: Chicken Breasts or Fish (x3)
    2 servings Veggies

8:30 pm- Lunch: Chicken Breasts or Fish Fillets (x3)
    2 servings Veggies

*11:30 pm- Meal7
    : Chicken Breast on Wheat
    2 Hamburger
    1 Cup Cereal with 2 Cups Skim

*Protein(week 3) with milk, Serious Mass (weeks 2,3) with milk.
    * 1.5 Gallons of Water Daily

Daily Macro’s

Protein: 377.2 g
    Carbohydrates: 683.2 g
    Fats: 104.9 g
    Calories: 5468
    ( this does not include the calories or macros from lunch and dinner, as i do not know what the cafe' at my college will have in it )

We are working out 2 -3 hours a day for 5 days a week and running on saturday (1-2 miles) to keep cardio at a min.

What does everyone think??
    Last edited by AnavarX; 02-11-2009 at 01:07 PM.

Immortal Soldier is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Fastlane051 View Post
    This is me and my friends first cycle on Superdrol or "M-drol" and we were wondering if this diet is good enough?

My Stats are 164.5lbs, 5'10 , 30 inch waist, and I have been working out ever since i was 12 or 13. I just cut 10 lbs to start this cycle though and this is the lowest I have been in a while. I am getting my cholesterol and body fat % measured tomorrow as well as taking before pictures "before the cycle". My weight has been between 183 and 164.5 since august though.

My Friends Stats are 164lbs, 5'11, 30 inch waist, and he has been working out consistantly for over a year and a half now and has lost over 30lbs since he has been working out and gotten stronger.

I was told to do a 3 week 30mg x 3 cycle but I want to gradually get on it, so im trying a pre-cycle if you will in conjuction with working out 2-3 hours a day and running on saturday (1-2miles), rest on sunday.

We are taking Superdrol in this manor:

Pre-Cycle ( 3 days ): Friday: 10mg, Sat: 10mg, Sun: 20mg

Cycle: Week 1: 30mg
    Week 2: 30mg
    Week 3: 30mg

Post Cycle: Tamoxifen 600mg spread out over the course of 3-4 weeks

( I got ripped off on a fake canadian site selling tam for no prescription online so I had to be sure and get the PCT so I bought it for pretty much more than it costs on Innov research, but this guy is legit and a lot more than this site was so I had to pay him.)

Diet

7:00 am- Breakfast: 2 Wheat and Gravy
    Hashbrowns
    3 Eggs (scrambled)
    2 Cups Skim Milk

9:30 am- Meal2: Chicken Breast Sandwich on Wheat
    2 Hamburger
    1 Cup Cereal

12:00 pm- Meal3: Serious Mass Shake (600 calories)
    2 Hamburger on Wheat
    2 Cups Skim

3:00 pm- Meal4: Serious Mass Shake (600 calories)
    2 Hamburger on Wheat
    2 Cups Skim

5:30 pm- Dinner: Chicken Breasts or Fish (x3)
    2 servings Veggies

8:30 pm- Lunch: Chicken Breasts or Fish Fillets (x3)
    2 servings Veggies

*11:30 pm- Meal7
    : Chicken Breast on Wheat
    2 Hamburger
    1 Cup Cereal with 2 Cups Skim

*Protein(week 3) with milk, Serious Mass (weeks 2,3) with milk.
    * 1.5 Gallons of Water Daily

Daily Macro’s

Protein: 377.2 g
    Carbohydrates: 683.2 g
    Fats: 104.9 g
    Calories: 5468
    ( this does not include the calories or macros from lunch and dinner, as i do not know what the cafe' at my college will have in it )

We are working out 2 -3 hours a day for 5 days a week and running on saturday (1-2 miles) to keep cardio at a min.

What does everyone think??

You are working out wayyyy to long.

Your workouts should be between 45 mins to an 90 mins tops. Anymore and your just letting cortisol levels get higher and higher and it becomes counterproductive.

Quote Originally Posted by Immortal Soldier View Post
    You are working out wayyyy to long.

Your workouts should be between 45 mins to an 90 mins tops. Anymore and your just letting cortisol levels get higher and higher and it becomes counterproductive.
    I will shoot for 2 hours then because me and my friend are working out together+ maybe another guy.

We work out 2 muscle groups a day
    Sound good?

Darksyde is offline Member
    164 pounds? food man, food.

T-MOS is offline Educate B4 You Medicate~HOF~RIP Our Brother~
    Quote Originally Posted by Darksyde View Post
    164 pounds? food man, food.
    ^^^ EXACTLY

You need FOOD to grow !!! no amount of supplements or steroids will make you grow withou the proper fuel.

You can't build a skyscraper without tons of cement and steel!!!

thebard is offline New Member
    hi dudes i need help just back from egypt bought trembolone need to know if anyone has tried it from there or is it fake

T-MOS is offline Educate B4 You Medicate~HOF~RIP Our Brother~
    Quote Originally Posted by thebard View Post
    hi dudes i need help just back from egypt bought trembolone need to know if anyone has tried it from there or is it fake
    What you are doing is called hijacking someone else's thread. You need to start your own thread to ask your own questions.

but to answer your question, you need to take a picture of what you got, and post it in the steroid picture forum to see what you got

I will shoot for 2 hours then because me and my friend are working out together+ maybe another guy.

We work out 2 muscle groups a day
    Sound good?
    I do 32 sets in 80 minutes, unless you and your friends are bs'ing you should be able to get the workout done in 90 minutes.

Well I am 164 cuz im trying to keep my BF% down and does everyone think 30mg x 3 weeks of M-drol is good? I just want to make sure- i will do that pre-cycle so my body can get used to it but thats the plan for now.
    We will cut it to 90minutes then.
    Thanks for the help!

Well I am 164 cuz im trying to keep my BF% down and does everyone think 30mg x 3 weeks of M-drol is good? I just want to make sure- i will do that pre-cycle so my body can get used to it but thats the plan for now.
    We will cut it to 90minutes then.
    Thanks for the help!
    Well i am taking out some 770calories because someone told me it sounds like too much and i think we have too many carbs as well- but me and my friend got out BF% measured and I am about 12% with bioelectrical impedience and with the Worsley and Jackson Capillar Skin fold i was 10.9% and my friend was around the same as well.
    Theres the update!

Well I ended up gaining 22lbs on this stuff by the end of the cycle. I got up to 192lbs!
    My leg press went from 900 tro 1150
    My bench is up to 300 from i dont know what ( i used smith press the entire cycle ) but my last bench was 265 this past summer
    My butterflies on the machines were ridiculous ...i could barely get 288 and by the end i was getting 312 plus an extra 55lbs strapped to the machine

Im on my 2end going on 3rd week of PCT and my weight dropped to 188 so not too bad but my strength is still going quite a bit for being off. Im able to do everything i was before

It was a good cycle-

Im looking to cycle off for 2 months then do high doses Hdrol with T3 during the summer- im doing it durin the summer so i dont get tests before going to grad school and ill cycle off for like a year lol
    Im just looking to cut now!
    T3 anyone?

Quote Originally Posted by AnavarX View Post
    Well I ended up gaining 22lbs on this stuff by the end of the cycle. I got up to 192lbs!
    My leg press went from 900 tro 1150
    My bench is up to 300 from i dont know what ( i used smith press the entire cycle ) but my last bench was 265 this past summer
    My butterflies on the machines were ridiculous ...i could barely get 288 and by the end i was getting 312 plus an extra 55lbs strapped to the machine

Im on my 2end going on 3rd week of PCT and my weight dropped to 188 so not too bad but my strength is still going quite a bit for being off. Im able to do everything i was before

It was a good cycle-

Im looking to cycle off for 2 months then do high doses Hdrol with T3 during the summer- im doing it durin the summer so i dont get tests before going to grad school and ill cycle off for like a year lol
    Im just looking to cut now!
    T3 anyone?

This would better if posted in the supplement section, hopefully big can move it, you'll get more answers.

Quote Originally Posted by Immortal Soldier View Post
    This would better if posted in the supplement section, hopefully big can move it, you'll get more answers.
    Hmm i thought things like mdrol and Hdrol are borderline steriods ?
    Or designer steriods

Quote Originally Posted by AnavarX View Post
    Hmm i thought things like mdrol and Hdrol are borderline steriods ?
    Or designer steriods
    Their pro-steroids , but they are derivative of their mother hormone for example SD is a derivative of the steroid Masteron , but they aren't technically considered anabolic steroids for several reasons.

Thread Information