UrRoyalHighness is offline Associate Member

1,4ad and gyno info

Buddy is prone to gyno and has never done a cycle before and wants to use Bold 200 (1,4ad). I told him it would be a good first PH cycle but I dont know if it will make his gyno worse. He has had it since puberty same with me but I dont know how much it would aggravate it, if at all. Any buddy got answer to this. I would assume it would but I wanna know for sure.

bump

Nooomoto is offline Productive Member
    If I had gyno the last thing I'd be thinking about is running a pro-hormone. They are said to shut you down pretty hard. Maybe he should run some PCT drugs (clomid, nolvadex ) and see how that effects his gyno. After that, then look into running a PH.

he is not using it to get rid of gyno he wants to put on a few more pounds before he goes back to school ASU. From what I remember he has it under his right nipple. But I dont wanna recommend anything that aromatise. He wanted to do SD but i talked him out of it for his first cycle. So just wondering if doing it for 8 weeks @ 600mg with some letro would be good? The 1,4ad I am refering to is Bold 200

Nooomoto is offline Productive Member
    I know he isn't using it to get RID of the gyno, I'm saying he shouldn't use a PH right now because of his propensity for gyno. If I were him, I would run nolvadex and clomid and see if that helps the gyno, then think about running the PH. Prohormones shut down natural test production pretty hard. The consequences of this on someone who currently has gyno or is prone to gyno would be disasterous.

Thread Information