Indeed is offline New Member

Starchem labs 11-ketotestosterone

Anyone know any facts about this stuff icon from starchem labs 11-ketotestosterone, what it really does rather than claims? Anything good to stack with it? I'm 6' 2" 275lbs lean but not tight 30 years old looking for a little lean mass and strength and tighten up the stomach I've been working out for over 10 years so strength and body are well developed think I'm at a natural peak was going to do anavar ( I know that belongs in a diff thread don't blast me ) but didn't know you still needed pct with it until I started reading this board so thank you for all the good info I'm learning alot you guys do a great job. So any info on this new stuff icon would be appreciated hoping it lives up to the claims to stay only on supps.

-Ender- is offline Not Retired
    11-ketotestosterone
    "Recognized as the main androgenic hormone in many species of fish"

Watch out for gyno in your gills.

ralph4u2c is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Indeed View Post
    Anyone know any facts about this stuff icon from starchem labs 11-ketotestosterone, what it really does rather than claims? Anything good to stack with it? I'm 6' 2" 275lbs lean but not tight 30 years old looking for a little lean mass and strength and tighten up the stomach I've been working out for over 10 years so strength and body are well developed think I'm at a natural peak was going to do anavar ( I know that belongs in a diff thread don't blast me ) but didn't know you still needed pct with it until I started reading this board so thank you for all the good info I'm learning alot you guys do a great job. So any info on this new stuff icon would be appreciated hoping it lives up to the claims to stay only on supps.
    11-oxo converts to 11-keto i believe. decent results for mass gains in higher doses, typically used as a bridge and/or to help retain mass and drop some fat. most noticeable effect is lower cortisol.

Thread Information