Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    seriousmass is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by The One View Post
    they're trying to tell that there's nothing that can legally give you the gains that a cycle can give you in a short amount of time..
    AHHHHH!!! this sh*t drives me INSANE.

There are multiple OTC, legal, pro-hormones that produce BETTER results then oral-steroids , such as d-bol / t-bol / anavar .

Example: Superdrol is superior to D-bol. Hands down.

njlocal81 is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by seriousmass View Post
    lol... don't worry about it bro.. honestly, this board has changed a lot in the last year or two. Nowadays it's just full of parrots, and people who post pictures of EVERYTHING imaginable.

Straight up newbs run the Q & A... now I'm not proclaiming myself as a guru or anything. But honestly, when you have women & people who've never cycled before answering EVERY question.. well you know there is a major problem.

Also, unfortunately, a lot of the VETS just got up and left.

Nowadays if you ask a steroid related question on this site, you'll get 20 responses.... ALL regarding your diet. It's ridiculous.
    yeah you said it perfect a lot of parrots lol. yea its a shame none of the old bros. glad ur on board though one less parrot is better than nothing haha

Quote Originally Posted by njlocal81 View Post
    yeah you said it perfect a lot of parrots lol. yea its a shame none of the old bros. glad ur on board though one less parrot is better than nothing haha
    ahhaah thanks bro.

glad you're here as well, always good to have another old-timer lol kidding.

but yah, feel free to PM me if you've got questions. Peace man

eatrainrest is offline AR's Personal Trainer

[IMG]http://www.enjoyvisionlife.org/wp-content/uploads/2009/04/5-no-fail-tips-
    to-motivate-yourself-to-diet.jpg[/IMG]

[IMG]http://c2.api.ning.com/files/gn4Fnb4RPUdFJhe21tHPVjkIX6AaN5BrKbUXQkItu2I1xA*Ey9 *YU*j4BSCcwCaJJ-sRpEa4*FKik*4hdTO996KQ1swwftPS/chucknorris.jpg[/IMG]

MOO

mooo

milk m e

milk

moo

Quote Originally Posted by eatrainrest View Post

MOO
    Quote Originally Posted by eatrainrest View Post
    milk m e

Give me a hit of whatever you're smoking. It must be strong..

peachfuzz is offline Anabolic Member
    you will also have guys handing out steroid advice and completely changing compounds in peoples proposed cycles. even tho that person has no experience with the compounds they recommend.

Those same people also recommend steroids such as superdrol to somebody who asked for something close to a steroid.

Then there are the guys who claim to be previous vets but cannot properly use the search function. because their question is so original. nor can they understand why the word diet is used so much

just a few reasons "this site sucks now"

Your Favorite PH or legal Steroid

the above search took 20 seconds to find. along with about 13 other just like it

Quote Originally Posted by peachfuzz View Post
    you will also have guys handing out steroid advice and completely changing compounds in peoples proposed cycles. even tho that person has no experience with the compounds they recommend.

Those same people also recommend steroids such as superdrol to somebody who asked for something close to a steroid.
    I'm glad you've been following my posts

How's my training camp going for you? Are you still losing weight? Or did you get that diet checked out???

peachfuzz is offline Anabolic Member
    No i joined njlocal81's training camp. ill let you know how it goes

the premise is "supplements....NOT food"

Matt is offline AR's Hot British Pimp Daddy ~HOF~
    Blog Entries
    Hahaha this thread took a turn.

Theres no way in this world that this guy was ever a vet and even if he was, then thank god he's gone because reading that post that big put up, man he is one serious retard...

johndoe2u is offline Junior Member
    whether your an oldschooler or not dont be lazy and do your research like the rest of us. im fairly new to this forum, but not to forums in general and ive been researching for a long time on here and there is plenty of good information regarding which prohormones are good or not.

Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    This is one of the most pathetic threads I've read in a long time. I could lose my password today and I would not come back as an ignorant sounding noob with a bad attitude and bad stats talking about the good old days. Then we get a member stroking him off because someone is finally taking his advice. The irony is that threads like this are the reason a lot of good members have gone elsewhere. Fvcking sad. Go live off supplements and the fantasy that you used to be a "vet" here, because I can promise you that if someone like you were a vet, I'm not the only one who's glad those days are gone.
    Just look at the title of the thread, "I've looked everywhere and can't find...". Just as an experiment I asked my 20 year old daughter, who's not into fitness at all, to help me find a list of currently good otc supplements that help provide lean muscle gains. It took her all of about 20 minutes to find a good list with references and print it out. I guess she looked beyond "everywhere" in her search.

Tigershark is offline "Who wants to be Clark Kent, when you can be Superman."
    Diet is everything though SM.

louiscypher is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by njlocal81 View Post
    lol okay well i used to love the gains of say 1ad or animal test. The old animal stak with the andro in it, not the new garbage. I used to love the pumps and quick muscle gains. I know about the water but yet i always looked very solid. put it this way the old prohormones used to give me the ''doing juice'' look. it was great when i wasnt looking to cycle at the moment. After the ban i never found anything as strong. (Except of course juice) Thank you.
    Correct me if I'm wrong but "prohormones" basically are steroids that get converted in the liver.

...aydn... is offline Associate Member
    get some creatine that will make you massive jks. but i would get some creo, some l glutimine(for recovery), L arginine (for pumps), caffeine tabs (focus in the gym). and obviously some bulk protein.

...aydn... is offline Associate Member
    oh and dont forget multi vitamin, and fish oil caps if ur on a cut.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information