idontwanttobeshort is offline New Member

Exclamation Novedex XT Gaspari question

Alright I will come off clean i know you have to 18 to join, but I'm about 5 monthes away from 18. I just need some advice and different opinions or facts about this product. Dont worry i definitly have no interest in steroids until I'm around 21, i dont want to disrupt any of my natural growth, but this is exactly what i think i have ended up with. i had bought the 4MOST ANABOLIC ARSENAL "lean mass augmentation stack" from Gaspari, along with the superpump and sizeon (what i really wanted to try) came Plasmajet, and Novedex XT. i figured that since it's only stopping test from turning into estrogen then its not like its synthetic test.. its just a "testosterone booster "... but then just the other day i read that steroids dont actually stunt growth they can speed it up unless your using anti-estrogens! and i never knew it was estrogen that causes the growth of your bones. so i immediatly stopped takeing my 2 or 3 pills at night, and i have taken exactly 32 of the 60 pills in the bottle. I definetly felt a difference, big strength gains, but the sore joints were unbearable even with 6 glucosamine pills a day.. good news though i literally had no acne, and it got rid of any i had, kinda strange. I am 5 10 and 170 so it's not a huge deal but i hate the thought that i could be taller my whole life... Thank you

PT
    PT is offline DUNAMIS ~ AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    you can ask yhis over at www.probodybuilding.com but here we have to suspend your account until your 18th birthday. sorry
    source checks- 200 posts and 6 month membership min. entirely within my discretion
    PT is a fictional character and all posts are for entertainment purposes only.

Thread Information