Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    POPS is offline Senior Member

SPAWN CYCLE - DAY 1 of 30

todays the day guys! Wasnt 100% today. Allergies got to me a bit last night that somewhat carried over to this morning. Anyways, I took my am supps w/bfast and sat on the couch for a bit watching the news then went to the computer. A few hours later I got up and felt a little pumped up. This is probably in my mind though. Went to the gym todo chest/tris. Had a pretty good workout. Weight was normal, nothing to brag about. Cardio same - 45 min. Took pwo shake with 2nd cap/spawn/bcaas 30 min ago. Maybe its me but Im still a little pumped up. Hopefully the allergies will kick so I can hit it harder tomorrow.....todays weight - 192. Ill weigh myself on Mondays and Fridays first thing in the morning to keep it consistant..

Deltasaurus is offline The Over Analyzing Nattabolic
    i wil follow this log closely, Plz report everything, good and bad.

what are your goals?
    and can i get a starting pic

CJG560 is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by A2thej2008 View Post

what are your goals?
    ^^^^^^ Agreed

what are your goals?
    right now Im 39, 5'7 192. Doing a clean/lean bulk. Ill adjust my macros on a weekly basis if needed. Heres todays pic....sorry if its not the greatest..
    Last edited by POPS; 10-01-2009 at 01:43 PM.

CHAP is offline Anabolic Member
    Ill be following you bro. Just keep focused on the long term goal. Hit me up if you need anything.

Quote Originally Posted by chap View Post
    ill be following you bro. Just keep focused on the long term goal. Hit me up if you need anything.
    thanks chap!!!

You got me by 6 years but we are close in height and weight.

If it is not to trouble could you post gains in weights pushed through cycle?

Good luck!

Quote Originally Posted by CJG560 View Post
    You got me by 6 years but we are close in height and weight.

If it is not to trouble could you post gains in weights pushed through cycle?

Good luck!
    Ill do the best I can. I probably wont post anything as far as strength gains until something really pops! no pun intended, lol...

Andro9 is offline Member
    will be following this. good luck man!

Quote Originally Posted by popsinc View Post
    right now Im 39, 5'7 192. Doing a clean/lean bulk. Ill adjust my macros on a weekly basis if needed. Heres todays pic....sorry if its not the greatest..
    hers another pic...
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails SPAWN CYCLE - DAY 1 of 30-dsc00745.jpg  

you should just run some test, it would be better and safer

nothing I can do about it now, lol.....besides, are you reccomending this because if my pic? I know that I need some work, but dont we all here and there?

well, i didnt know your age. i thought u were younger, you could easily drop 20+ pounds in about 8-10weeks and be leaner then bulk, but as of now ya u could lean bulk, Just at ur age its easier on your body to run test, you will feel younger, and be able to maintain your gains better.

just my .02 cents im Natty btw just my opinion

well, i didnt know your age. i thought u were younger, you could easily drop 20+ pounds in about 8-10weeks and be leaner then bulk, but as of now ya u could lean bulk, Just at ur age its easier on your body to run test, you will feel younger, and be able to maintain your gains better.

just my .02 cents im Natty btw just my opinion
    no prob bro. thanks for the tips. Let me get through this one then believe me Ill start planning something for the spring when Im finished....

cool, good luck and keep us updated

Okinawa_Power is offline Senior Member
    Pops your going to do just fine!! Don't worry about the log get out there and push some ****ing weight!!!!!! Don't use the scale use your mirror.....You are going to like what you see after your cycle......Hit the weights ****ing hard.........and remember CYCLE up.....

Quote Originally Posted by Okinawa_Power View Post
    Pops your going to do just fine!! Don't worry about the log get out there and push some ****ing weight!!!!!! Don't use the scale use your mirror.....You are going to like what you see after your cycle......Hit the weights ****ing hard.........and remember CYCLE up.....
    thanks bro!!!

Im still going to keep a log. When I decided to do h-drol in the winter I followed someones log and it really helped me out for questions that I had...So I just want to do the same in return..

Blog Entries
    thanks bro!!!

Im still going to keep a log. When I decided to do h-drol in the winter I followed someones log and it really helped me out for questions that I had...So I just want to do the same in return..
    sup bro......following your log.....just curious why you didnt do the h-drol first, i think you will be dissapointed with h-drol after trying spawn.......h-drol is much milder gains wise...anyways good luck from a fellow old dude(37)enjoy......

Quote Originally Posted by ghettoboyd View Post
    sup bro......following your log.....just curious why you didnt do the h-drol first, i think you will be dissapointed with h-drol after trying spawn.......h-drol is much milder gains wise...anyways good luck from a fellow old dude(37)enjoy......
    sorry if I wasnt clear bro, but I did run h-drol this past January '09. Actually Ill bet that if you were to look it up, you gave me some pointers on this ph, lol. I really liked it, hardened me up a bit and lost some bf.

Anyways, do I continue in this thread for day 2, day 3, etc or do I start a new thread?

or

do I just do it weekly, unless theres a sig jump ?

Spawn cycle - day 2

today was much better. no allergies whats so ever, had a good night sleep, etc. Did back/biceps today. Felt strong so I added a little weight to all exersizes, nothing crazy though. Everything elso normal as far as appetite, bp ( which I am checking every morning because I had high bp in the past so Im just being cautious ). No sides as of yet. Going back to work tomorrow from being off for 4 days so actually going back to my normal routine. Shoulders tomorrow...

today was much better. no allergies whats so ever, had a good night sleep, etc. Did back/biceps today. Felt strong so I added a little weight to all exersizes, nothing crazy though. Everything elso normal as far as appetite, bp ( which I am checking every morning because I had high bp in the past so Im just being cautious ). No sides as of yet. Going back to work tomorrow from being off for 4 days so actually going back to my normal routine. Shoulders tomorrow...
    Pops good to see you are over your cold.....after 5-7 days you are really going to start feeling it kick in....You will start sweating up a storm...That is the "Tren Sweats" and it continues until after you stop the cycle....Gradually move up in weight because Spawn is hard on your joints because of the amount of strenth you aquire in a short amount of time....If you feel joint pain buy some of the OTC stuff and take it, it will help.....What does your training schedule look like? Ensure that you are eating every 2-3 hours and you are putting away plenty of "real" food and not just protein shakes....Good luck and pound those ****ing weights!!!!!!

NMacFar is offline Member
    Pops,

I was going to start a cycle of Jacked (a newer version of spawn by Gen. X Labs) on Labor day! I might hold off and follow your thread and see how you do! I appreciate you posting this thread and following up for us. Best of luck to you!!!!!!!

Pops good to see you are over your cold.....after 5-7 days you are really going to start feeling it kick in....You will start sweating up a storm...That is the "Tren Sweats" and it continues until after you stop the cycle....Gradually move up in weight because Spawn is hard on your joints because of the amount of strenth you aquire in a short amount of time....If you feel joint pain buy some of the OTC stuff and take it, it will help.....What does your training schedule look like? Ensure that you are eating every 2-3 hours and you are putting away plenty of "real" food and not just protein shakes....Good luck and pound those ****ing weights!!!!!!
    Okinawa,

is the sweats from Tren because of high blood pressure?

Thank you,

Blog Entries
    sorry if I wasnt clear bro, but I did run h-drol this past January '09. Actually Ill bet that if you were to look it up, you gave me some pointers on this ph, lol. I really liked it, hardened me up a bit and lost some bf.

Anyways, do I continue in this thread for day 2, day 3, etc or do I start a new thread?

or

do I just do it weekly, unless theres a sig jump ?
    oops sorry bro for not recognizing the name....i remember now....yea man just keep your log in this thread and update whenever you want....i understand making daily posts can be hard with ones sceaduale..... im going to start my test e log next week on my vacation and i know i wont have the time to post daily and in such detail as a lot of other logs....for me it will be all about before and after pics..... i think thats what peeps like to see most....good luck my friend.

Gaspari1255 is offline Anabolic Member
    Best of luck to you pops. Any questions, I'm here...Wait till week 3 when all your compound lifts go up 25+lbs and you feel like the fvcking incredible hulk, lol.

thanks for the props guys!

Shoulders today went great. For some reason I ignored the pain in my left shoulder and lifted a little heavier today and everything went fine. I even caught myself smiling a bit knowing that I am lifting a bit heavier, lol. One thing that I am noticing is that Im getting more hungrier than usual. Not too sure if thats a sign of its just because Im busy at work.

Okinawa, Im taking 1500 mg/day of glucosamine and my training schedule is posted in the workout forum. If you have any comments, feel free...

Legs tomorrow....
    Last edited by POPS; 09-04-2009 at 12:30 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by NMacFar View Post
    Okinawa,

is the sweats from Tren because of high blood pressure?

Thank you,
    No the sweats are from the Tren in your system....Tren pushes the water out of your system. That is why you must drink alot of water or your going to dry out. After a 6 week cycle of spawn I had my BP checked and it was perfect....So spawn does not give you high BP.......I really think Spawn is better than the MDROL I am taking now and I really feel like stopping the MDROL and just running Spawn instead......I love the way SPAWN makes me feel........

thanks for the props guys!

Shoulders today went great. For some reason I ignored the pain in my left shoulder and lifted a little heavier today and everything went fine. I even caught myself smiling a bit knowing that I am lifting a bit heavier, lol. One thing that I am noticing is that Im getting more hungrier than usual. Not too sure if thats a sign of its just because Im busy at work.

Okinawa, Im taking 1500 mg/day of glucosamine and my training schedule is posted in the workout forum. If you have any comments, feel free...

Legs tomorrow....
    Pops you ****ing beast!!!!!! With Spawn you will want to eat until about the 2-3 week, then your hunger will go away....Just don't stop eating....Feed the SPAWN.....I did legs today......****ing sucks!!!!! Wanted to puke afterwards......Go hit those ****ing legs HARD.........

Good legs today. Could not get into the squat rack today cause there was a back up. Did lunges and a few other machines. Went as heavy as I posssibly can w/o injury. Felt great! Especially when I left walking down the stairs and my legs started to shake!!! Hunger still up, drinking tons of h20 and started to feel a little warm during work today, wondering if the "sweats" are starting to come. Circuit training tomorrow......

Spawn cycle - day 5

Today I did some circuit training with chest/tris/back/bis/abs then cardio for 45. The first 2 sets were of 8-12 then the last set I dropped the weight slightly and went for 20 reps! I literally felt like that someone put a needle in me and started to pump air into my muscles. What a great feeling. Holy crap was I sweating like I never did before. The good thing is my pants are still fitting on the loose side and the scale says that I gained 2.5 lbs. I know that if I cut down the cardio I would have put on another lb, atleast. Still hungry as hell. Calories are up over 3000/day. All is good. Sat/Sun off. Will return Monday with chest/tris.

Have a good holiday guys!

Sounds like things are moving along great, keep up the good work!

tallyjuice is offline Member
    Great work! Let's hear some more!

Spawn cycle - day 8

Good chest/tricep day. I had to get to gym early cause it closed at 1 so I was only able to get in 2 meals before training. Usually I choose to get in 3-4
    Anyways, same weight ( 194 ) strength still about the same but stamina is up. Still constantly hungry. I just about puked at the end of my tricep workout!! What a great feeling, lol. Pumps are unreal. When I was finished I decided to throw in a few sets of pushups for the hell of it where I almost puked again!!!Finished up with cardio as usual. The only sides I can see as of now is a few minor headaches. And yes I am drinking a s**tful of water. I just take some low dose bayer and Im all good.

cannot wait until towards the end of the week when its supposed to really kick in!

Back and bis tomorrow.....

Blog Entries
    sounds good man, hit it hard!

Spawn cycle - day 9

Back and bis today went awesome! Strength is going up. For bis Ill do on a pre-made straight bar - 50#, 60#, 70# for 8-10 then 1 set to failure. Today I went 60,70,80!!!! YEAH BABY!!!! One thing I am noticing is that Im kind pumped up all of the time and when I start training the pump gets greater rather quick!! SWEATTING LIKE A PIG THOUGH! Hunger still up, drinking tons of h2o and cardio as usual. I have not exp any cramps; maybe its cause Im drinking so much h2o. So far, So good! Shoulders tomorrow.....

Ashop is offline Anabolic Member

Lightbulb

I tend to agree,,,but since he's already gone through with this his results make me curious.

Back and bis today went awesome! Strength is going up. For bis Ill do on a pre-made straight bar - 50#, 60#, 70# for 8-10 then 1 set to failure. Today I went 60,70,80!!!! YEAH BABY!!!! One thing I am noticing is that Im kind pumped up all of the time and when I start training the pump gets greater rather quick!! SWEATTING LIKE A PIG THOUGH! Hunger still up, drinking tons of h2o and cardio as usual. I have not exp any cramps; maybe its cause Im drinking so much h2o. So far, So good! Shoulders tomorrow.....
    Your gains in lifts will really start picking up....The sweating will increase and continue all the time until you get off cycle......Pops are you trying to bulk? If you are stop the cardio......Worry about cardio once you start cutting down.....When using Tren your body will use excess fat as energy to begin with so don't worry about the cardio.....Just bulk up and after your cycle start cutting down.......Now go hit those ****ing weights!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Okinawa_Power
    When using Tren your body will use excess fat as energy to begin with so don't worry about the cardio
    Hmmm, good to know, learn something new everyday!

Your gains in lifts will really start picking up....The sweating will increase and continue all the time until you get off cycle......Pops are you trying to bulk? If you are stop the cardio......Worry about cardio once you start cutting down.....When using Tren your body will use excess fat as energy to begin with so don't worry about the cardio.....Just bulk up and after your cycle start cutting down.......Now go hit those ****ing weights!!!!!!!
    Very interesting......

Im doing a lean bulk. Maybe Im not 100% clear in the term. My goal during this cycle is to put on as much size as possible without adding xtra bf. Maybe I have the terminology all wrong here, but the reason Im doing the cardio is to prevent unwanted bf gain. I look at myself 100 times a day and I hate the way my midesection looks and if all I do is eat and lift without cardio I might look bigger on top but flabby in the middle. Ya know???

Im sure that I will have to start adding calories if my weight gain stops or drops. Microcalibrating I think its called....One of the diet guys might have to help me on this one?????

Thanks for looking out anyways, bro!!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information