Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Spawn clone?

Kibble is offline Anabolic Member
    ar-r does not sell prohormones. Because of the Senate Hearing last week I believe that most places stopped selling prohormones. PM me and I will tell you where to go

Okinawa_Power is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by gunslinger2 View Post
    I knew someone would come back with that. So basically you will end up paying 2-3 times what you would pay for the real thing, get all of the sides with about half the results, if that and still have to run PCT with illegal drugs....lol Smart.

Having done far more than my share of "PH" and "test boosters" all I can say is if you want steroid like results, then take steroids . If not then just stick to whey protein and vitamins.

Anything that is going to work like gear is going to be illegal soon enough and its going to cause all the sides.
    Yes you can get anadrol for about a $1.50 a pill, however your going to lose about 75% of the weight you put on due to anadrol putting a lot of water weight on you.....So if you gain 20lbs your only going to keep about 3lbs of real muscle.....Plus with anadrol your liver will look like swiss cheese with long term use.....Also there are those of us that have no "source" to aquire the "real" deal.......Don't you think if I could get my hands on Test, Sust, A-Bombs, Tren I would be taking that shit and be twice the size I am now....I weigh 214 lbs, If I could get my hands on the "real" shit I would be well over 250-275 at 5' 7".....I would be a ****ing beast.....If I could get my hands on HGH or Slin or IGF-1 I might be even larger and win the ****ing next Mr. Olympia.........But I can't so I take what I can to assist me in my current goals.....
    Last edited by Okinawa_Power; 10-04-2009 at 08:23 AM.

gunslinger2 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Okinawa_Power View Post
    Yes you can get anadrol for about a $1.50 a pill, however your going to lose about 75% of the weight you put on due to anadrol putting a lot of water weight on you.....So if you gain 20lbs your only going to keep about 3lbs of real muscle.....Plus with anadrol your liver will look like swiss cheese with long term use.....Also there are those of us that have no "source" to aquire the "real" deal.......Don't you think if I could get my hands on Test, Sust, A-Bombs, Tren I would be taking that shit and be twice the size I am now....I weigh 214 lbs, If I could get my hands on the "real" shit I would be well over 250-275 at 5' 7".....I would be a ****ing beast.....If I could get my hands on HGH or Slin or IGF-1 I might be even larger and win the ****ing next Mr. Olympia.........But I can't so I take what I can to assist me in my current goals.....

You can get dbol for far less than that, and take milk thistle or Liv-52 to protect your liver. As for losing gains, if this crap works like gear you will lose as much of the gains as you would on gear. If not then all the pros would stop taking AAS as start using it.

As for finding a source, look around, read, and sooner or later you will find what you need.

**TOP** is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Okinawa_Power View Post
    AGREED! the majority of people that do PHs cant get there hands on the real deal,this is why they must settle for the less superior! And to answer the question of why people dont just wait and do the real thing,well most people that do AAS want a quick fix and for that reason they will do anything in the meantime to keep up with everyone else!
    Lets not forget the most important thing though,if diet,training,rest,recuperation,etc.... are all not in order you will be wating money and time on either of the paths you take!

...aydn... is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by gunslinger2 View Post
    After doing the math I could also do a nice dbol / test cycle for about the same price. .
    dude 140$ for a cycle of test/Dbol thats pretty impressive lol you should pm me

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information