BigWiLL35 is offline Junior Member

M Drol vs H drol OR both?

Now before I say or ask anything i'll let you know the stats:

6'3
    225lbs
    24yrs old
    around 12 - 13%bf

I've tried a cycle of H-drol by Competitive Edge Labs before and ran it for 4 weeks. I only took 2 pills per day running at 50mg ED. I had pretty great results with such low dosage. (keep in mind this was my first time running it so i wanted to stay on the safe side and do a small amount for only a 4 week period)

My post cycle consisted of just the Tamox from Lion's store and my natural test was back up in a matter of days. I didnt experience any big time side's besides a little more aggressive/mad for little things. No shut down and no sore nipples. Everything ran smooth. I took the Tamox for 4 weeks at 40/40/20/20 then stopped.

I've been just working out and doing my regular routein now for the past 3 or 4 weeks not really taking anything but whey protein for supps. I saw that the gov is trying to crack down on the PH's out there and i'm afraid its going to be too late to order anything pretty soon so I wanted to get some feed back from people who have tried the two and let me know what you guys did to cycle them and for how long. I'm ready to give it another shot since my trial 30 days was pretty good.

Anyone ever tried stacking the two? Would that be too much on the liver/body? How much was your maximum dosage/minimum dosage? How long did you run either or both?

Any help at all will be greatly appreciated. My diet is in check and my workout routine is good. I've been lifting for 5 years + and i'm starting to platau.

oak2429 is offline Associate Member
    Hdrol + mdrol stack
    Hdrol weeks 1-6- 75mgs
    mdrol weeks 4-6, 10mgs,20mgs,20mgs

you cycled both products like that? why m drol at the last two weeks?

POPS is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by oak2429 View Post
    Hdrol + mdrol stack
    Hdrol weeks 1-6- 75mgs
    mdrol weeks 4-6, 10mgs,20mgs,20mgs
    just my 2 cents here. In not hip on 2 methyl products at the same side. Plus I have read of too many people stopping mdrol within the first week because of the sides. I ran hdrol solo the exact as you did in Jan 09 and loved it!!!

Whatever you choose, make sure you take support supplements! Im a firm believer in that 100%....Good luck!!

yeah i've heard the exact same thing about the sides of m drol. H drol worked perfect for me and i had dry clean gains. but i just wanted to see what anyone else here has tried before i purchase h drol again and i wanted to see what people thought of their cycles.. i need to figure out before it gets taken off the sites as its discontinued now. i think i'll up the dosage this time around and extend the period that i cycle it for. what did you guys use for PCT? thanks for the help!

POPS is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BigWiLL35 View Post
    yeah i've heard the exact same thing about the sides of m drol. H drol worked perfect for me and i had dry clean gains. but i just wanted to see what anyone else here has tried before i purchase h drol again and i wanted to see what people thought of their cycles.. i need to figure out before it gets taken off the sites as its discontinued now. i think i'll up the dosage this time around and extend the period that i cycle it for. what did you guys use for PCT? thanks for the help!
    I ran 2 caps/day for 30 days and used tamox 40/40/20/20. If I were to run it again I would run it at 3 caps/day for 6 weeks......I heard the gains are better going for 6 weeks. I know a bunch of guys who have done the same...

Thread Information