Now before I say or ask anything i'll let you know the stats:

6'3
225lbs
24yrs old
around 12 - 13%bf

I've tried a cycle of H-drol by Competitive Edge Labs before and ran it for 4 weeks. I only took 2 pills per day running at 50mg ED. I had pretty great results with such low dosage. (keep in mind this was my first time running it so i wanted to stay on the safe side and do a small amount for only a 4 week period)

My post cycle consisted of just the Tamox from Lion's store and my natural test was back up in a matter of days. I didnt experience any big time side's besides a little more aggressive/mad for little things. No shut down and no sore nipples. Everything ran smooth. I took the Tamox for 4 weeks at 40/40/20/20 then stopped.

I've been just working out and doing my regular routein now for the past 3 or 4 weeks not really taking anything but whey protein for supps. I saw that the gov is trying to crack down on the PH's out there and i'm afraid its going to be too late to order anything pretty soon so I wanted to get some feed back from people who have tried the two and let me know what you guys did to cycle them and for how long. I'm ready to give it another shot since my trial 30 days was pretty good.

Anyone ever tried stacking the two? Would that be too much on the liver/body? How much was your maximum dosage/minimum dosage? How long did you run either or both?

Any help at all will be greatly appreciated. My diet is in check and my workout routine is good. I've been lifting for 5 years + and i'm starting to platau.