Texag22 is offline New Member

Can anyone tell me what this is?

1,4-androstadien-4-chloro-17a-methyl-3B17B-diol

I tried googling this and I didn't get a real definitive answer. A buddy of mine told me it was a cutter.......I'm leaning towards not believing him but I figured there are some smart people on here and they would know what this was. Looking at that was sparked by ideas for the new year, nothing too soon bc I'm on my PCT right now.

Merc. is offline Banned
    Looks like some sorta Halodrol clone ..

Merc.

really??? so I was right, not really a cutter........

peachfuzz is offline Anabolic Member
    Id say the same. as far as a cutter it wouldnt be a bad choice at all.

Really? Because this same guy was all on about using this stuff for a PCT, that has

Tribulus Extract 48:1 150mg
    Green Tea Extract 40:1 100mg
    And then A blend (400mg) of:
    Avena Sativa Extract, Grape seedExtract, Dandelion Root Extract, Milk Thistle Extract, (silymarin), Cranberry Fruit Extract, Burdock Root Extract, Vitamin C, B-2, B-6, B-12, Magnesium Stearate.

He basically said to pop this stuff before bed and roll with it for 2 weeks before going back on m-drol or something for 3-4 weeks or stopping completely.

I'm just curious because I usually thought a PCT was supposed to be like 4 weeks. And more importantly use something like Nolva or Clomid or a combo with tribulus...... I want to believe this guy but I'm just skeptical of information.

Quote Originally Posted by peachfuzz View Post
    Id say the same. as far as a cutter it wouldnt be a bad choice at all.
    So this Halodrol clone (Merc said that above) would be a decent cutter? and how much would one expect to cut?

peachfuzz is offline Anabolic Member
    your right about the post cycle. though for a mild DS like Halo either Nolva or Clomid would suffice on their own. however it wouldnt hurt to run both. tribulis is fine to add but in no way could be used alone. aqs far as length 3-4 weeks for post then a few month break before hopping on again.

as far as how much can you expect to cut. just from taking halodrol or any steroid for that matter the answer is nothing without diet and exercise.

See when you said cutter I'm in the mindset of thinking like Clen or something.
    I did superdrol for like 3-4 weeks and I was so jazzed about the gains that I really want to run a PH again. I'm right now running Nolva/Clomid for PCT. I'm honestly not a fan of sticking myself, so...yeah hence why I haven't done anything like harder than a PH. I really just want to cut down and then build and bulk up from there.

Thread Information