itz2fckingl8 is offline New Member

Wink Need help! Noob to M-drol

I just ordered some m-drol. I thought it was a Superdrol clone because that is what it claimed. I am seeing people saying this stuff shuts them down real hard. I have done roids and know what shut down is. Superdrol didn't do that.

I have done several cycles of the original Superdrol and the only problem I ever had was a little prolactin gyno after going on and off and on clycle. It cleared up and never gave me problems after doing another cycle. (keep in mind this is when they recommended 6 week cycles)

Anyway, my point with Superdol I could take rebond xt or something like that and keep nearly all the weight and gains. Is m-drol different??? I thought it was a clone.

Should I just do my out of date superdrol? I still have a few bottles and it still works.

And if I do need a real pct, do any of these places take pay-pal, I don't have a credit card.

Ashop is offline Anabolic Member

Lightbulb

Quote Originally Posted by itz2fckingl8 View Post
    I just ordered some m-drol. I thought it was a Superdrol clone because that is what it claimed. I am seeing people saying this stuff shuts them down real hard. I have done roids and know what shut down is. Superdrol didn't do that.

I have done several cycles of the original Superdrol and the only problem I ever had was a little prolactin gyno after going on and off and on clycle. It cleared up and never gave me problems after doing another cycle. (keep in mind this is when they recommended 6 week cycles)

Anyway, my point with Superdol I could take rebond xt or something like that and keep nearly all the weight and gains. Is m-drol different??? I thought it was a clone.

Should I just do my out of date superdrol? I still have a few bottles and it still works.

And if I do need a real pct, do any of these places take pay-pal, I don't have a credit card.
    I would use the same PCT that you would after any AAS cycle,,NOLVADEX and CLOMID.

itz2fckingl8 is offline New Member
    I would but, I don't have a credit card and I am not going to borrow one to order it. Maybe they take money orders, I didn't think of that.

Warrior82 is offline New Member
    if its m-drol by competitive edge labs it is superdrol...you may not shutdown from it most guys do. nolva clomid recomended...lots of guys go otc... rollin the dice i guess

Thread Information