Thread: Heat or Ice??

Machdiesel is offline Anabolic Member

Heat or Ice??

Last week was my first week doing bench press and I went alil over board I guess. I felt fine all last week but today the second I lifted the bar my shoulder started KILLING ME!! After 2 reps I knew I was done and couldnt finish my workout. The pain is in the top/front of my shoulder and doesnt really hurt when I stretch but when I try and push something of lift something IT KILLS. I have a heat pad on it right now and just bought 2 bottles of cissus RX. Ive decided to take the week off and see where I am at next week. I figure its better to take a week off then get really hurt and miss months. Just gonna do legs,cardio and abs. WOndering if heat and cissus is the best protocall?
    Last edited by Machdiesel; 01-11-2010 at 08:34 PM.

dec11 is offline 'everything louder than everything else'
    Blog Entries
    depends on what you've done to it, last time i did my shoulder it took 5mths to clear up and i just had to go lighter or work around it, benching too heavy whilst on cycle was when the prob arose, hard to say what treatment you require, shoulders can throw up 101 diff probs, try and work out what plane/planes of movement causes the pain and avoid any exercises needing that range

Thread Information