Thread: Awesome new RTD

kaberle_15 is offline Anabolic Member

Awesome new RTD

I do not really take a lot of supplements but I just tried this new drink called "Mass Defying" and I had one of the best workouts ever.

It's made by a company called complete genetic defiance and it's one of the coolest bottles I've ever seen, one side is pre-workout and the other side is post-workout.

I took the pre-workout side 20 minutes before I went to the gym yesterday and I felt so pumped, I can't remember the last time I had a back pump so good.

I went to their website and sent an email asking if they would be at the Arnold next month and they said they will be there doing a launch just for this drink.

trust me you guys have to try this

Nooomoto is offline Productive Member
    Uh ok...can you tell us whats in it?

Machdiesel is offline Anabolic Member
    I just looked it up, doesn't seem to be anything new. Arginine, Beta-alanine, caffeine, guarana, potassium, taurine, I didnt see any creatine. Im sure it gives you a decent workout but the fact that you have to pay for the post workout side as well(which sux)I wouldnt buy it. Pretty cool idea if the Post workout side wasnt such a waste. I dont understand why people make inferior products. These companys know Post workout most people want a protein/carb mix yet they give you this shitty low carb drink. The fact that both are attached youd think they would make both good products

http://www.cgdefiance.com/

SO far this is the best pre-workout supp I have found. It has the most of what really works and doesnt have any "fillers".

http://musclepharm.com/Assault-sp-20.html

bjpennnn is offline American Psycho
    run eca that makes me feel beastly.

The reason I like assault is it doesnt give you jitters or get you tweked out. NOX was a little to harsh for me, I am sensative to stims

Thread Information