Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    classicd is offline New Member

***********.com Mass Stack? first time..

http://www.***********.com/mass-stack-p-9.html

Im looking to gain some mass and strength and Basicaly i wanted to know if these products are good and if they would be good for a first time user. with the small amount of research ive done, apparently i may also want to get some kind of Anti-estrogen, a PCT, and maybe a liver support supplement?
    I dont want to take anything thats going to give me permanent negative side effects

Im a pretty hard gainer, ive used creatines and weight gainer shakes with minimal results. im 6' 132lbs

any suggestions would be appreciated..

Kibble is offline Anabolic Member
    No offense bro, but at 6' and 130lbs... you are not a hard gainer. You are a holocaust victim. You are starving yourself. Go to the diet section and post up your average daily diet. You will get all the help you need. If you cycle at 130lbs, you will return there months after your cycle. It has been proven over and over again.

The way you eat, sleep and train renders your body incapable of holding any muscle mass above 130lbs. That is why that will ALWAYS be your weight, no matter how many steroids you take.... unless you change that diet.

How old are you??
    Last edited by Kibble; 02-19-2010 at 05:51 PM.

Thread Information