Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    A7X
    A7X is offline Junior Member

Supplements for cutting

My firend wants to cut like 6% BF or so. I have him working on his diet and i am wondering what is the best supplements to help me cut some of that fat off. Is Hydroxycut good? or whats out there that is better? and as far as cardio would 3-5 days a week for atleast 45mins be alright or does it need to be longer? any help would be greatly apeciated.
    thank you

ironflames is offline Junior Member
    try clenbutrx by vpx that shit is good.

A7X
    Can i get some feedback on Clenbutrx? Whats the side effects and is this stuff good?

Machdiesel is offline Anabolic Member
    One of the best/safest over the counter combos I have used is Lean Xtreme/TT-33. I have used lean Xtreme many times ALWAYS with great results. Its perfect for cutting fat in the hips and chest for men because it lowers estrogen. I ahve never taken TT-33 alone so cant really if it worked but these 2 together showed me great results. Lean Xtreme is a very respected product and never heard anyone say anything bad about it once they tried it

bigjoe30 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Machdiesel View Post
    One of the best/safest over the counter combos I have used is Lean Xtreme/TT-33. I have used lean Xtreme many times ALWAYS with great results. Its perfect for cutting fat in the hips and chest for men because it lowers estrogen. I ahve never taken TT-33 alone so cant really if it worked but these 2 together showed me great results. Lean Xtreme is a very respected product and never heard anyone say anything bad about it once they tried it
    who makes or sells those 2 products?
    thanks
    Last edited by bigjoe30; 03-06-2010 at 10:28 PM.

i found them , Driven Sports Lean Xtreme and I Force TT-33 is that right?
    Last edited by bigjoe30; 03-07-2010 at 09:18 AM.

you got it. This is my new staple whenever cutting. It cost about 70$ for both and yields great results. I dose it with 3 pils of lean xtreme and 4 pills of TT-33. Lasts exactly 30 days.

Quote Originally Posted by Machdiesel View Post
    you got it. This is my new staple whenever cutting. It cost about 70$ for both and yields great results. I dose it with 3 pils of lean xtreme and 4 pills of TT-33. Lasts exactly 30 days.
    is 30days all you do it for?

thanks

Yes it is. i usually use this for the last 4 weeks of a cut. So if I plan on cutting for 6 weeks I will take it for the last 4. The main 2 things lean Xtreme does is block cortisol and estrogen. This combo seems to do wonders on the 2 problem areas for men(lower abs/hips and chest) It also makes me look really vascular and shredded. Heres a link to both and the product descritpion.

http://www.discountsupplements.com/i..._p/2650030.htm

http://www.discountsupplements.com/D..._p/4840002.htm

I mentioned above that I have only used Lean Xtreme on its own and still saw great results. I almost always stack LX with some other type of non stim when cutting because I am very sensative to stims. I also stacked it with HEAT STACK and that worked well. Im starting to think I am wasting my money on the other supps and just use the LX, but TT-33 was the new hot item and was only 30 bucks so gave it a shot. Glad I did

thanks alot im gonna give them a shot.

def man let me know how it goes via PM, just want to confirm this stuff is the real deal and works for someone other then jsut me

A7X
    How much weight did u loose form those pills?

Thread Information