Thread: MD1T questions

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    johndoe2u is offline Junior Member

MD1T questions

just ordered some Fast action MD1t and CEL PCT Assist. anyone else use these products with good success. i have ran a search and didnt find a lot of info, but a few good reviews.. just looking for more info from anyone.

MD1T Supplement Facts:
    Serving Size: 2 caps
    Servings Per Container 45
    L-Arginine Alpha-Ketoglutarate (AAKG) 1000mg
    Uva Ursi (Leaf)(Arctostaphylos Uva-Ursi) 400mg
    Milk Thistle (80% Silymarin) 200mg
    19-Norandrosta 4, 9 Diene 3, 17 Dione 50mg
    17a-Methyl-Etioallocholan-2-Ene-17b-Ol 20mg

MD1T Other Ingredients:
    Magnesium Stearate, Rice Flour, Gelatin (Capsule)

MD1T Suggested Use:
    As a dietary supplement, take 1 serving daily (2 capsules). It is recommended to take in conjunction with proper nutrition and a regular excercise program while drinking lots of water.

For best results, increase total calorie intake and protein consumption. Do not exceed 30 days of use. Follow with 60 days off.

it looks to have the same compounds as

finavol

im suprised not to hear anything on this yet..

editted as it is not the same compound as m drol (not sure where i saw that info).
    Last edited by johndoe2u; 07-23-2009 at 11:09 AM.

Andro9 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by akatherhino View Post
    it looks to have the same compounds as

finavol
    m drol

im suprised not to hear anything on this yet..

no those compounds are epistane and "tren ". its the same thing as spawn.

also formerly known as alpha drol.... still no one with any advice, input, etc..

im tipping in at about 220 (i started creatine at the beginning of july and will run it until august 1st. then start my md1t), and im going to take the recommended dosage of 2 pills a day, but since there are 45 servings im going to run it for 6 weeks. or, would it be better to stick to 4 weeks and take 3 pills a day for 4 weeks.. so the question is would duration with recommended dosage yield better results, or would a higher dosage at recommended duration give me better (and easier to maintain) results?

oh, and btw i did my bf % with a caliper yesterday and came up with 15.8% (although that seems like it might be low to me). I pulled from my calf, quad, tricept, just to the side of my naval, just above my hip, and just below my scapula.. and thats what the calc's came up to.. im going to see if there are any more points, and formulas to get a more accurate reading... anyone have any recommendations on that?
    Last edited by johndoe2u; 07-16-2009 at 10:21 AM.

the 19 nor product is the same compound at tren xtreme also... from what ive seen that is a farily popular product.

Andro9 is offline Member
    btw. (19-Norandrosta 4, 9 Diene 3, 17 Dione) is not tren , its some kind of progestin similar to it, but definitly NOT tren.

Iron_Pig is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Andro9 View Post
    btw. (19-Norandrosta 4, 9 Diene 3, 17 Dione) is not tren, its some kind of progestin similar to it, but definitly NOT tren.

19-norandrosta 4,9 diene 3, 17 dione?
    19-norandrosta 4,9 diene 3, 17 dione is a dietary supplement scientifically created to harden your muscles and promote vascularity. 19-norandrosta 4,9 diene 3, 17 dione can be compared to Trenabolin™. The dietary supplement 19-norandrosta 4,9 diene 3, 17 dione increases hormonal levels which in turn directs blood flow into muscles. This creates a "Hard" muscle or a "Vascular" appearance. The science behind 19-norandrosta 4,9 diene 3, 17 dione shows the supplementation is most effective for promoting muscle vascularity.

17a-Methyl-etioallocholan-2-ene-17b-ol?
    The dietary supplement 17a-Methyl-etioallocholan-2-ene-17b-ol is a natural occurring pheromone that increases hormonal and androgenic levels in your body. Elevated hormonal and androgenic levels feed your muscles with substantial energy for more intense workouts while focusing on muscle growth. The science behind 17a-Methyl-etioallocholan-2-ene-17b-ol shows the supplementation is most effective for promoting gains in muscle mass. Elevated hormonal and androgenic levels will allow your body to intensify workouts which is a direct result in increasing strength, hardening muscle and promoting muscle gains.

XTREME TREN

Xtreme TREN - same compound as TREN EXTREME for less than half the price

Part of the progestin family of compounds, Combine the use of Xtreme TREN with intense workouts and a strict nutrition program and you will notice the difference, and so will everyone else!

* Same ingredient but 1/2 the price of ACL TREN Xtreme 90 Caps

* Fast acting capsules

* Two molecules away from potent Trenbolone +

* 19-Norandrosta 4,9 diene- 3,17 dione is a progestin +

* Works directly at receptor level, no conversion needed +

* Incredible muscle pump +

* JUST FOR men looking to be bigger, leaner, harder, and stronger +

* Use with proper nutrition and exercise

* Combine the use of XTREME TREN with intense workouts and a strict nutrition program and you will notice the difference, and so will everyone else!
    * As a dietary supplement take 1 to 3 capsules at regular intervals daily with food. Do Not exceed 6 capsules per day. Take for a maximum of 6 to 8 weeks , then stop for at least 4 weeks before starting again.

im really just looking for people with experience with this compound, and maybe someone who has stacked the two compounds to create a similar product to the md1t that im going to try.. if not, i suppose ill give it a rip and report how i made out.

ironpig, would you say it would be better to run a higher dose than recommended (3 pills a day compared to 2) for 4 weeks, or recommended dose for 6 weeks?

POPS is offline Senior Member
    Im in the same boat w/you brother. Very undecided on what to take for good gains w/minimal sides. I was looking at the ingredients of md1t and if I remember the 19 nor has a higher amount than spawn but then the other ingredient is higher than spawn. Sorry that I cannot remember exactly what it was. But some time today Im going to compare md1t, spawn, and hemastan which is also by fast action. I bet that they have to be just about the same. If I decide to go this route, Ill probably go with the cheaper one.

Just remembered....look into Alpha E by RSS( I got an email from another guy last night ). same compound but only like $30. check out TF Sup...

Let me know what you think..........

thanks for the heads up pops.. right now im taking creatine that i started at the beginning of july. im running it until the aug, then im going to get a shot of cortizone in my shoulder as its been aching lately, going to get my bloodwork done, and then start the md1t by the middle of august. md1t does not seem to have many users, but there are many people who have used the same compounds in other products.

spawn has the 19nor, but also the 2a,3a compound that (without looking it up) is what is used in epistane.

still looking for recommendatios on dosage...

either 3 pills daily for 4 weeks (1.5 servings)

or 2 pills daily for 6 weeks (1 serving, but two weeks longer than recommended)

ok, third option ive come up with.

5 week cycle

week 1-2: 2 pills daily
    week 3-5: 3 pills daily

my concern is that the second compound (pheraplex) typically is not run longer than 4 weeks and is hard on the system, but the bottle has 90 pills and i most likely wont run this product again so i dont want to waste any.

my logic is at my bodyweight (currently 221lbs as of yesterday morning) i can afford to have the higher dosage compared to the average person.

id love to get the opinions of people who have good experience with these compounds. if not ill be the guinea pig, and keep a log of it.

I suppose it is safe to say no one here as ever stacked these two compounds.

It is similar to Spawn, but certainly not the same. Im going to do the 5 week cycle starting some time in sept. (after vacation) and will keep a log for those interested.

riding is offline New Member

Questions

hey im 18 and im taking MD1T I JUST WANT TO KNW IF I SHOULD KEEP TAKN IT OR STOP??

Okinawa_Power is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by riding View Post
    hey im 18 and im taking MD1T I JUST WANT TO KNW IF I SHOULD KEEP TAKN IT OR STOP??
    You are making an incredible amount of TEST naturally so you don't need to take anything. Wait until you are 25 and your TEST starts to decline. Just eat right and lift some heavy ass weights and you will be good to go....

Thread Information