CrazyHorse13 is offline Associate Member

Question What Cause Back Pain...when on Pro-hormones.

Hey guys I am just curious what causes the lower back pain...when on certain things....I know bad technique can cause it...I am just asking about the supplements...

The thing going on with me is....I just started concerta and noticing lower back pain like when I am on a PH cycle..not as bad...just sucks in general...so whats the deal with that...

I guess if I wanted I could take taurine...would that help with concerta though....thanks guys

Bullnutz is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by CrazyHorse13 View Post
    Hey guys I am just curious what causes the lower back pain...when on certain things....I know bad technique can cause it...I am just asking about the supplements...

The thing going on with me is....I just started concerta and noticing lower back pain like when I am on a PH cycle..not as bad...just sucks in general...so whats the deal with that...

I guess if I wanted I could take taurine...would that help with concerta though....thanks guys
    Lower back pump is a bitch.At least you know whatever you are taking is working.Potassium,taurine and calcium helps.Also anti-inflamatories like ibuproffen and naproxen.Fish oil very good.4 to 5 grams a day.

bigslick7878 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by CrazyHorse13 View Post

Great question I have always wanted to know the answer to.

Just comes out of nowhere sometimes too man it sucks.

Hey it sucks...I always feel like I should pop mu back....I have seen the answer on here before....but could not find it..

Nooomoto is offline Productive Member
    That's your kidneys, dude...not your lower back.

matt77 is offline Member
    It depends on what type of pain your having. If it is just plain out pain it is your kidneys. But if its the more common "back pump" pain felt when taking strong PH/DS like M-drol its caused from the muscle cramping and swelling due to effect of the compound. Your low back muscles work almost all the time. Theres some reason that the strong methyl PHs cause the muscle to cramp and tighten up. Thats why the use of tuarine is so effective in reducing the "pump" pain when it happens. The same thing happens to a lot of people in their calf muscles too and its because the calf is used all the time too.

Yeah this is different from when I was on my last PH Cycle...I knew it was the muscles then...I guess my only thing about the kidneys is when my wife pops my back it pops like crazy....

Weston is offline New Member
    I think you should not strain yourself much. As if the pain continues, you might end up making it big. Even there are few natural ways, that you can try in your home too.
    Last edited by Weston; 04-16-2010 at 05:31 AM.

Thread Information