KET317 is offline New Member

No response to Finaflex so far

height: 6'0"
    weight: 191lbs
    BF: 13%

Clean Diet and I lift 4 times a week.

Ive been taking Finaflex (2 pills/day)for about 8 days so far and I have not noticed anything at all in the way of strength, pump, intensity, weight gain, or any type of sides...no matter how subtle.

I assumed that Finaflex's ingredients looking like a superdrol clone and being oral that it wouldnt take very long for any of the benefits to roll in.

Is it possible that some people dont respond at all to certain products / gear? Or does Finaflex take longer than 8 days to kick in?

Graniteboy is offline Junior Member
    Man,Fina flex is the only other Ph i have used,beside 1-andro utt,which i just stared a few days ago,for my second run at Ph's..Not sure which finaflex you got.My run was finaflex 550 xd..I think it took two weeks to start kicking in and when it did man I blow up..I gained about 14lbs on a 4 week run.The only bad side i had where some killer headaches.So maybe it work for me cause it was my first time I am not sure.I do know that even after i was done taking it,i still had amazing pump at the gym for about two weeks after,but after that i was done and it all came crashing down,I didn't listen to everybody telling me to do a proper PCT ,hell i didn't do one at all and lost almost all my gains.Well maybe this can help maybe not.....Good luck.....
    Last edited by Graniteboy; 03-28-2010 at 03:59 PM.

julie.emlet is offline New Member
    What is FinaFlex? I have two boxes of that FinaFlex that my brother left in my house. Each box has a dozen or so bottles of green liquid with plastic oral syringes, it must be the liquid version of the stuff that you are talking about. What does this stuff do?

CMonkey is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by julie.emlet View Post
    What is FinaFlex? I have two boxes of that FinaFlex that my brother left in my house. Each box has a dozen or so bottles of green liquid with plastic oral syringes, it must be the liquid version of the stuff that you are talking about. What does this stuff do?
    I believe that FinaFlex is a tren based designer steroid . IMO do not touch the stuff, it is not for women. It is a lot harder on your body than Anavar .

Graniteboy is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by julie.emlet View Post
    You could always E-bay it that stuff is going double the price...LOL

ScottyDoc is offline Associate Member
    ok, first off Finaflex of any sort has ever come in liquid form, so that is not finaflex! Next, Finaflex 1-Andro is a lot milder than Finaflex 550xd. I got good results for leaning up taking low doses of 1-Andro, but if bulk/mass is what you are after you will have to raise the # of caps you take per day, I personally would not exceed 4 caps a day for 6 weeks, I started noticing results after 2wks. I have heard of people taking 6 caps a day, and getting great mass gains, but I'm not looking for mass, small gains of lean muscle and fat cutting is what I am after, besides, I'm always too cautious to take too much of anything in fear of side affects. Good luck with your cycle & weight lifting goals!

Thread Information