AaronG is offline New Member

Exclamation Starting an MDrol cycle in 2 weeks [Questions]

Hey everyone,

I'm starting an M-Drol Cycle in 2 weeks. Before I get started, here's my stats.

6' 1"
    192 lbs
    Deadlift: 365
    Bench: 170
    Squat: 285
    Arms: 14.7 inches
    Chest: 25 inches

I've been lifting for 3 years now, and am thinking about MDROL.

Here's my plan.

1) Bulk up over these next 2 weeks. (Hit 200 pounds)

2) Run a cycle where I start with 10mg the first 2 days, then consistently take 20mg's. (For the first cycle. Next cycle would be 20mg for 2 days, then 30 mg/day) I also have Taurine pills (500mg) to help with back pumps.

3) Go on PCT. This leads me to a problem. I ordered this product (http://www.supplementwarehouse.com/v...product=142550) for PCT. I will also be taking Milk Thistle to help the liver.

Main Questions I Have:

1) What can I expect besides strength gains after the cycle? Will I get fat? Will I keep the gains/size? If I do get chub, is it easy to burn off with HIIT?

2) How long should I cycle? 3 weeks, 4 weeks? And is doing 10mg the first 2 days, then jumping to 20mg (2 pills - one in morning, one around 5pm) good?

3) Diet. Should I consume protein off the wall? Should I watch carbs? Whats the recommended calorie intake?

4) I do 5 day split training. Here's my basic workout.
    Monday-Chest/Triceps
    Tuesday-Legs
    Wednesday-Biceps/Chest (again)
    Thursday-Back
    Friday-Shoulders/Biceps
    ...Is this enough, and/or enough training?

and finally...

5) Is Nolvadex needed for PCT? Why? How do you take it?

Thanks so much for your time everyone.

-AaronG

bigslick7878 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by AaronG View Post
    Hey everyone,

I'm starting an M-Drol Cycle in 2 weeks. Before I get started, here's my stats.

6' 1"
    192 lbs
    Deadlift: 365
    Bench: 170
    Squat: 285
    Arms: 14.7 inches
    Chest: 25 inches

I've been lifting for 3 years now, and am thinking about MDROL.

Here's my plan.

1) Bulk up over these next 2 weeks. (Hit 200 pounds)

2) Run a cycle where I start with 10mg the first 2 days, then consistently take 20mg's. (For the first cycle. Next cycle would be 20mg for 2 days, then 30 mg/day) I also have Taurine pills (500mg) to help with back pumps.

3) Go on PCT. This leads me to a problem. I ordered this product (http://www.supplementwarehouse.com/v...product=142550) for PCT. I will also be taking Milk Thistle to help the liver.

Main Questions I Have:

1) What can I expect besides strength gains after the cycle? Will I get fat? Will I keep the gains/size? If I do get chub, is it easy to burn off with HIIT?

2) How long should I cycle? 3 weeks, 4 weeks? And is doing 10mg the first 2 days, then jumping to 20mg (2 pills - one in morning, one around 5pm) good?

3) Diet. Should I consume protein off the wall? Should I watch carbs? Whats the recommended calorie intake?

4) I do 5 day split training. Here's my basic workout.
    Monday-Chest/Triceps
    Tuesday-Legs
    Wednesday-Biceps/Chest (again)
    Thursday-Back
    Friday-Shoulders/Biceps
    ...Is this enough, and/or enough training?

and finally...

5) Is Nolvadex needed for PCT? Why? How do you take it?

Thanks so much for your time everyone.

-AaronG
    First off if you have been lifting for 3 years and you can't get your bench above your weight something is wrong....very wrong. I am guessing your diet sucks.

1) Not going to happen, not needed.

2) uif you are only going to take 20 mg for 4 weeks you should take that straight through, but knock yourself out if you want to take 10mg for the first couple days. It is not going to make a difference.

3)OTC PCT is not going to cut it. You can take that in addition to Nolva but it is not nearly enough on its own. take the milk thistle too.

1) You will get big if you eat right, probably bigger than you are thinking. Your strength will skyrocket. You will put on some water weight but if you eat right not much fat.

2) 4 weeks is fine but no longer.

3) You should make a concerted effort to eat clean and a little more then normal while on it. You should be working out more, growing fast and you need food to do that and build muscle. At your height and weight I am guessing your metabolism is pretty fast, might want to go to the diet section to get exact numbers but I would say probably around 3600 calories. 300 grams of protein would be ideal.

4) Why are you working out Chest 2 days apart and twice a week? That might be why your bench is that of a 14 year old girl. One body part a week, or every 5 or 6 days at the most. Actually while I was on I would shoot for every 5 days but it is not necessary.

5) YES! PCT forum sticky at the top of the page. Read it. All of it.

AaronG is offline New Member
    Thanks for the advice! Very direct, I like
    that.

My diet really isn't that amazing, I get about 120-150g Protein everyday, while
    not getting enough complex carbs. (Im 18, and live with my mom
    who's so strict she thinks whey protein shakes should be treated like steroids . Lol)

I need to eat more, buy some nolvadex and in about 3 weeks I think
    I should be good for my cycle.

Edit: Also, do you know of a good place to
    buy orally ingested Nolva?
    Last edited by AaronG; 04-20-2010 at 06:56 AM. Reason: Forget question

bigslick7878 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by AaronG View Post
    Thanks for the advice! Very direct, I like
    that.

My diet really isn't that amazing, I get about 120-150g Protein everyday, while
    not getting enough complex carbs. (Im 18, and live with my mom
    who's so strict she thinks whey protein shakes should be treated like steroids. Lol)

I need to eat more, buy some nolvadex and in about 3 weeks I think
    I should be good for my cycle.

Edit: Also, do you know of a good place to
    buy orally ingested Nolva?
    Please do not take any designer steriods at 18 years old.

That is what MDrol is, a steroid .

Go to the grocery store and buy a lot of protein, and get the basic supplements to take as part of your training.

You should be consistently gaining weight and putting on muscle for the next 5 years, there is no need for artificial enhancement at your age.

You are going to mess yourself up, especially below the belt. Not good.

matt77 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bigslick7878 View Post
    Please do not take any designer steriods at 18 years old.

That is what MDrol is, a steroid .

Go to the grocery store and buy a lot of protein, and get the basic supplements to take as part of your training.

You should be consistently gaining weight and putting on muscle for the next 5 years, there is no need for artificial enhancement at your age.

You are going to mess yourself up, especially below the belt. Not good.
    This^^^ although you probably will do it anyway since you have it. Its a bad idea. If your not commited to your diet being 100%, getting all your macros at the right ratios, and keep it up forever its a waste anyways. Your diet is why your not growing. Start a real bulk diet with real food, you will grow. If you take M-drol and make some gains it will all be gone as quick as it came. As for PCT you have to have atleast Nolva to avoid all kinds of issues. M-Drol is about the strongest PH out there now and it shuts you down hard and fast. And if you don't have any other PH cycles under your belt that makes it a bad idea all around.

Thread Information