CMB
    CMB is offline Senior Member

What is the MOST EFFECTIVE legal supplement?

Preferably one that does not effect your hpta system.

gymnerd is offline Senior Member
    Omega 3 fish oil is great, Muli vitamin, BCAA before and after your workout, Some good whey isolite to get extra protein in. I am not a fan of creatine or any of that just what I have listed and maybe a joint sup and thats all I use.

Not sure if you are looking for anabolics/PH? but they will all suppress your HPTA just like AAS will.

tim399 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by gymnerd View Post
    Omega 3 fish oil is great, Muli vitamin, BCAA before and after your workout, Some good whey isolite to get extra protein in. I am not a fan of creatine or any of that just what I have listed and maybe a joint sup and thats all I use.

Not sure if you are looking for anabolics/PH? but they will all suppress your HPTA just like AAS will.
    yeah dude.. uhh.. your a ****in idiot.. omega 3 fish oil? thats for blood pressure.. bcaa is protein, why would he say best legal supplement if he was looking for protein?... creatine is science. it works. your body uses creatine in cellllular respiration..

tim399 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by CMB View Post
    Preferably one that does not effect your hpta system.
    ok now to answer your question.. HCGenerate is THE closest thing. it's the biggest and newest thing in steroids . people are using it for pct after a real testosterone cycle because this stuff is so effective.. it's all herbal and natural (tells your body to make it's own test) so your nuts will actually get bigger... take that with Unleashed because after taking that hcgen. you will need an aromatase inhibitor..

but i guarentee you man.. hcgenerate is THE closest thing to the border of legal and illegal...

gymnerd is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by tim399 View Post
    yeah dude.. uhh.. your a ****in idiot.. omega 3 fish oil? thats for blood pressure.. bcaa is protein, why would he say best legal supplement if he was looking for protein?... creatine is science. it works. your body uses creatine in cellllular respiration..
    You are a ****ing Moron do not talk to me again!!! You are just wasting my time. I am not going to sit here and explain why I answered his response the way I did and I doubt you have the brain capacity to process it anyways so go back to BB.com

warchild is offline Knowledgeable Member
    come on boys

taiboxa is offline "Vanity Redefined" ~VET~
    You are a ****ing Moron do not talk to me again!!! You are just wasting my time. I am not going to sit here and explain why I answered his response the way I did and I doubt you have the brain capacity to process it anyways so go back to BB.com
    lol you handled his response better than i woulda..
    omega 3's help increase natty test production .. but that will be our lil secret

but imo actetyl L carnitine is one of the best supps out there

spywizard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    wow, a little flaming, a little information... and in the wrong forum..

that i can fix..
    The answer to your every question

Rules

A bigot is a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted
    to his or her own opinions and prejudices, especially
    one exhibiting intolerance, and animosity toward those of differing beliefs.

If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    we do not approve nor support any sources that may be listed on this site.
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.
    Don't Let the Police kick your ass

CMB
    no!!! i want it here but thanks for the input guys

jypoll is offline Member
    Yes you are correct Omega 3 is a fish oil! but it is also a legal supplement that is good for fat loss and inflamation After lifting. Bcaa are very effective in muscle growth an protein is a must. Being that iso whey isn't technically food. It is therefore a dietary supplement that is both legal and effective.. Which is therefore a very good answer to the question. Do your homework before you start cussing people out and telling that they are stupid
    Last edited by jypoll; 05-08-2010 at 10:53 PM.

Swifto is offline Banned- Scammer!
    Quote Originally Posted by tim399 View Post
    ok now to answer your question.. HCGenerate is THE closest thing. it's the biggest and newest thing in steroids . people are using it for pct after a real testosterone cycle because this stuff is so effective.. it's all herbal and natural (tells your body to make it's own test) so your nuts will actually get bigger... take that with Unleashed because after taking that hcgen. you will need an aromatase inhibitor..

but i guarentee you man.. hcgenerate is THE closest thing to the border of legal and illegal...
    *************tisk

Mr.Rose is offline Anabolic Member
    Umm, have we forgotten the MOST effective and dare i say legal thing ever??

... FOOD!

Now go cook yourself some chicken and forget about supps until you fix your diet.

Swifto is offline Banned- Scammer!
    Quote Originally Posted by Swifto;51***96
    *************tisk
    Gggr...

SEAviator is offline Junior Member
    I would say in this order

Whey Protein, Multi vitamine, Fish Oil,

Creatine, Intraworkout supp.....

FireGuy is offline 9/11/2001~343 Never Forget!~E-HOF~RETIRED
    Quote Originally Posted by mr.rose View Post
    umm, have we forgotten the most effective and dare i say legal thing ever??

... Food!

Now go cook yourself some chicken and forget about supps until you fix your diet.
    bingo!

F4iGuy is offline Senior Member
    But food is not as easy as supplements! C'mon man we don't wanna work for it, just want some pills to pop! Stop keeping secrects we want answers!

F4iGuy is offline Senior Member
    In all honesty, spend more time in the diet section. I GAURANTEE most people in here could improve their diet. I was one of them and still am working on it.

CMB
    Lmao, my diet is great . just looking for that extra boost ya know?

sheckeyshabazz is offline Junior Member
    ive used a product called the trifecta stack before. it worked pretty good for me. check it out and see what you think. i had good strength on it and energy and put some lbs on as well. im sure you already know about protein, bcaa, creatine and all the other supplements that are almost a necessity. im under the impression that you are looking for something beyond the basic supps and as close to AAS as possible while stayin legal

carbo is offline Associate Member
    In addition to "food", I'm supplementing -

MultiVit+Mineral
    Whey protein
    Omega3
    JointX
    Essentiale Forte
    Red Bull (diet )

gallagher771 is offline Junior Member
    depends where u live lol

yannick35 is offline Anabolic Member

Wink

Use the ignore list i got plenty of moron like that in it, works like a charm.

For the record all the supplement you named where very good bro, i use them all.

bucks_243 is offline Junior Member
    I wouldn't argue that my diet could improve but after reading the diet section I wonder where I would have the time! There is no way I could measure out everything like that and cook my meals one day in advance. I respect it but don't know where I would find the time. I'm an ectomprph so I could eat chocolate bars all day and not gain a pound. Being diet conscious has helped but what has helped me gain strength and mass so far is Optimum Nutrition Pro weight gainer 2X's daily and thier Serious Mass 2X's daily. Just can't seem to get that last 10lbs to 200 damn it!

Thread Information