Bigdog99 is offline Member

Hyaluronic Acid--Skin reaction

Hi guys....new to the board. Long time powerlifter...now 38 and started lifting heavy again after a 5 year "break" about 2 years ago. Although I am stronger than ever....age is starting to catch up with my joints (knee and Shoulder mainly). Anyway as such I started taking joint supps. Currently I take SuperCissus, Fish oil and just recently switched from Glucosamine Chondroitn MSM combo to "move free" which contains the same but adds 3.3 mg per serving of Hyaluronic Acid. I think this Acid is making my skin itch but not sure if that is what is causing it. I have what looks like little flea bites all over--arms, stomach, back-- legs----anyone else have this issue??

This started before I started on a new cycle a week ago (Sust 325, Tren and Winnies) .

Other supps I take are Whey Protein after workout, Casin Protein B4 Bed, Glutmine, Creatine, BCAA's while training, Flaxseed oil and a Multi Vit.

Thanks in Advance for your feedback

Bump...anyone experience this? Just curious.

Nooomoto is offline Productive Member
    I guess the only thing you can really do is use the process of elimination to find out which product is causing the itch. Why did you not incorporate deca into your cycle? It's great for joints while you're on.

Thanks Nooomoto. I stopped it 2 days ago and I already feel the itching going away. It was really weird b/c with all the stuff I have taken over 25 years of training---I have never had a bad reaction to anything. I will try Deca next cycle--I have heard good things about it for joints. I am currently running Sust/Tren A so I will have to wait as I have heard running Deca and Tren are no-no. Not sure why....do you? About the Decca---if I run it and it helps the joints while on.....doesn't just delay the pain until you get off? Won't the pain just come back even worse?

Quote Originally Posted by Bigdog99 View Post
    Thanks Nooomoto. I stopped it 2 days ago and I already feel the itching going away. It was really weird b/c with all the stuff I have taken over 25 years of training---I have never had a bad reaction to anything. I will try Deca next cycle--I have heard good things about it for joints. I am currently running Sust/Tren A so I will have to wait as I have heard running Deca and Tren are no-no. Not sure why....do you? About the Decca---if I run it and it helps the joints while on.....doesn't just delay the pain until you get off? Won't the pain just come back even worse?
    I don't have experience with Tren yet, but I'm sure thats said because it's generally not advisable to have more than one suppressive compound in the same cycle.

I also powerlift, and don't run a cycle without deca . It does WONDERS for your joints (I have tendinitis/bursitis in both shoulders) and lifting heavier weight would be severely painful without the deca. Yes it does delay the pain. When you come off it comes back with a vengeance, as your joints get exceedingly dry for the first couple weeks off of cycle. It's only a couple weeks though, and thats when I start with the heavy glucosamine, chondroiton, and msm supplementation to get back to normal pretty quickly. I continue to powerlift I just don't lift as heavy while off cycle, as it is also the rugby season for me.

Deca won't heal anything, but it does a damn fine job of masking it while you're on cycle!

I will give it a shot next time. However I was thinking about Test/Mast next cycle actually already placed the "order" as I plan to run at the end of the summer--needed to order now so I can still make sure that I get the mail and not my wife! (she is a teacher). Could Deca be used with Mast? or not recommended? I am all about cutting and strength. I don't want bulk.

No idea, man. I've never used Masteron , either. I've only used test-e/p, deca and various orals in my cycles. I'll start getting into the more advanced stuff next Spring.

Thread Information