rock steady is offline Associate Member

Can hdrol and mdrol be used together?

can hdrol and mdrol be used together? im looking for a high bulking ph, and the consensus seems to agree that both of these products are the best legal alternatives out at the present time.

NBRD1808 is offline Associate Member
    is the hdrol methylated? im guessing it might be. Stacking two methylated ph's can be tough on the body but it has been done before im sure, just bear in mind all the necessary support supps will be vital. Have you checked out any others that arent methylated? You could run either the hdrol or mdrol alongside a non methylated ph which would make it easier on your system.

If you havent already check out bigslick's mdrol and xtren thread he has had some decent gains running these two, i have also run it in a similar fashion and was impressed with the results

bigslick7878 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by rock steady View Post
    can hdrol and mdrol be used together? im looking for a high bulking ph, and the consensus seems to agree that both of these products are the best legal alternatives out at the present time.
    Can you? Yes

Should you? Hell no.

Both are methylated, and will kill your liver if used together.

If you want to bulk use Hdrol and Bold (1,4AD). Bold is not methylated.

Week....1....2....3....4.....5....6....7....8....

Bold - 600/800/800/800/800/800/800/800
    Hdrol - .0./.0../.0../.50./.75./.75/.75./.75.

Quote Originally Posted by bigslick7878 View Post
    Can you? Yes

Should you? Hell no.

Both are methylated, and will kill your liver if used together.

If you want to bulk use Hdrol and Bold (1,4AD). Bold is not methylated.

Week....1....2....3....4.....5....6....7....8....

Bold - 600/800/800/800/800/800/800/800
    Hdrol - .0./.0../.0../.50./.75./.75/.75./.75.
    thx..is island supplements the cheapest place to get both? I know that h drol is discontinued on some sites.

also, how does h drol and bold compare to superdrol and 1-ad? I used both seperately in the past with success, and was wondering how they compared to the new stuff out like h drol and bold

Also, why h drol and not m drol? What's the difference between the two?
    Last edited by rock steady; 06-05-2010 at 05:59 PM.

thx..is island supplements the cheapest place to get both? I know that h drol is discontinued on some sites.

also, how does h drol and bold compare to superdrol and 1-ad? I used both seperately in the past with success, and was wondering how they compared to the new stuff out like h drol and bold

Also, why h drol and not m drol? What's the difference between the two?
    You can find Hdrol everywhere, Bold is tough to find these days if you can find it get it.

1AD and 1,4AD are basically the same.

You could use Mdrol if you wanted, most put on more mass with Hdrol though. You can also take Hdrol longer and in higher doses safely for a bulking cycle.

So you are saying that I can take Hdrol and Mdrol together? And that if I wanted to bulk up, I could use Hdrol longer at higher doses? Is this valid while taking Mdrol at the same time?

So you are saying that I can take Hdrol and Mdrol together? And that if I wanted to bulk up, I could use Hdrol longer at higher doses? Is this valid while taking Mdrol at the same time?
    No I am not saying that. I am saying that Hdrol is better for bulking and you can use it longer, up to 6 weeks. Mdrol is a 4 week max. If you are looking to put on mass the Hdrol/Bold is the way to go IMO.

It is either a 6 week cycle with Mdrol and Bold (with Mdrol used the last 4 weeks), or an 8 week cycle with Hdrol and Bold (with Hdrol used the last 5-6 weeks).

romans7:18 is offline New Member
    Hello, can you pm with if you have any suggestions on where to find any bold. Thank You.

If I can't find any bold, what can I use as a substitute? Thank You.

matt77 is offline Member
    Well Bold was one of the last non methylated PHs out there. Bold was included in the last round of bans back in Jan. So most if not all places will not have it anymore. There not relly anything left to stack thats not going to be 2 methyl PH which I wouldn't recommend because its so toxic. You could run H-drol 6 weeks solo and make decent gains if your training and diet is on point. But don't expect massive gains on it though.

Thanks. I've been out of the game for awhile, so I don't know the latest and greatest of PH's can you give me a reccommendation on the best stuff to use for the best gains?? Thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by romans7:18 View Post
    Thanks. I've been out of the game for awhile, so I don't know the latest and greatest of PH's can you give me a reccommendation on the best stuff to use for the best gains?? Thank you.
    The best that you can still get easy is HDrol.

The government ruined everything sticking their nose where it did not belong with the good stuff.

I'm a little confused. In a different thread, you are running M-drol and Tren . I have found both M-drol and H-drol. Before I order, I want to order the best one and would like to know what I can stack with the one you tell me is the best. The Tren Liqui Vade is no longer available. If I just take the M-drol or H-drol by itself will it be a waste of time?? Thank You.

Quote Originally Posted by matt77 View Post
    Well Bold was one of the last non methylated PHs out there. Bold was included in the last round of bans back in Jan. So most if not all places will not have it anymore. There not relly anything left to stack thats not going to be 2 methyl PH which I wouldn't recommend because its so toxic. You could run H-drol 6 weeks solo and make decent gains if your training and diet is on point. But don't expect massive gains on it though.
    I have found both H-drol and M-drol. Your saying I will see better results with the H-drol instead of the M-drol? I see on here that a lot of people really praising the M-drol. I just getting back into all this and I just wanna order the best one. Thanks.

Marvikku is offline New Member
    Well, expect more sides from the M-Drol. And it seems like a huge part of mdrol is being faked, so I think its better to try the one from chaparral labs - megavol. Its a good one.
    Or look out for any other PHs available, Epistane (havoc) for example. The stuff is awesome.

Thank You

Thread Information