superdave1980 is offline Junior Member

How to cycle DIMETHADROL + pct help/info please

So I cant find many reviews on DIMETHADROL 17b-hydroxy-2a,17b-dimethyl-5a-androstan-3-one-azine - 15mg
    4-chlor-17a-methyl-androst-1,4-diene-3-17b-doil - 25mg
    and if it is what claims to be this could be some good stuff. Any one tried it? I have taken D-drol which was great for putting on weight 160 to 183 in one cycle (lean with a but no body fat % increase) on this stuff but weak strength gains w no sides at all with no pct. and the methyl 1D w Masterdrol and lost weight and bf % in a big way decent strength gains but cardio was insane. went from only being able to run two miles and it took 17 min it went to 5miles in 40 min with plenty left in the tank. How does it compare to DIMETHADROL? How should I do dose? pct? 5'9" 160.

Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    Quote Originally Posted by superdave1980 View Post
    So I cant find many reviews on DIMETHADROL 17b-hydroxy-2a,17b-dimethyl-5a-androstan-3-one-azine - 15mg
    and if it is what claims to be this could be some good stuff. Any one tried it? I have taken D-drol which was great for putting on weight 160 to 183 in one cycle (lean with a but no body fat % increase) on this stuff but weak strength gains w no sides at all with no pct. and the methyl 1D w Masterdrol and lost weight and bf % in a big way decent strength gains but cardio was insane. went from only being able to run two miles and it took 17 min it went to 5miles in 40 min with plenty left in the tank. How does it compare to DIMETHADROL? How should I do dose? pct? 5'9" 160.
    never heard of it, but if a cycle brought you from 160 to 183, why are you 160 again?

Yeah it was insane but the diet was the eat every thing all the time with protein consumption of my goal weight type diet. The drop was from the methyl 1d/masterdrol cycle that made me a cardio monster and burned off more than half. then came the low side off on my bike at 80mph witch cost me six months on my ass and a separated shoulder that was never fixed. It took more than a year to rehab that shoulder to get where I now can do the same over all as compared to my strength. Still lacking in longevity and over all intensity.

Big
    that sucks, I've had to build back after 2 bad bike crashes

You do many Track days?

Big
    never have, just a street rider. my bikes are much more capable than I am.

Thats the place to learn your limitations. The street is no place to do that. Trust me... when I saw that tractor trailer go by with in inches from by sliding bike. So glad I didnt fight it like I almost did.

Big
    the last time I pushed my limits was on a private road north of where I live that all the bikers used to hit, 12.2 miles, twisty and technical. I've probably ridden it 200 times. got mad at a girl and went out riding mad, which can be as bad as riding under the influence. passed up all my buddies, went too hot into a turn and hit the ground going over 100. broke both bones in my left leg between the knee and ankle, my foot was facing out the back of my leg. also broke my left shoulder, left collar bone, and bruised some ribs. that was in week 10 of a 12 week cycle. I've ridden since, but not like that. I might play in a fairly straight line, but lost the urge to scrape pegs.

Bryan2 is offline Supplement Guru
    this is superdrol and

and TBOL in a pill

it will be very dry but two methyls on the liver isn't ideal.

Make sure your water intake is legit around 1 gal a day

and I would encourage you to pick up some liver supps...

Should be lean dry gains with a decent strength gain

Thanks for the info. When I get back in town I will get started on it and post my progress for those interested. I'm taking some stuff called cycle assist with it. What would should I do about pct? I have used ph's with some decent results before but was not educated enough to even think about pct....fortunately I suffered no negative sides.

bigslick7878 is offline Senior Member
    Thanks for the info. When I get back in town I will get started on it and post my progress for those interested. I'm taking some stuff called cycle assist with it. What would should I do about pct? I have used ph's with some decent results before but was not educated enough to even think about pct....fortunately I suffered no negative sides.
    Cycle assist won't cut it my friend.

You need a host of other stuff.

And I hope this is a 4 week max deal. I already would not even take two methylated at the same time much less for more than a month.

You need taurine, liv 52, grape seed extract, NOW joint support, and extra milk thistle for that harsh of a compound.

Thanks. Im trying to gather as much info as possible before starting. It's only gonna be a for week cycle. Still looking for some good pct. I don't think an all in one like post cycle tabs will work either then. Is there an all in one that's any good?
    Last edited by superdave1980; 07-13-2010 at 07:57 PM.

livingwithdoms is offline Associate Member
    for pct I would go for the real stuff like clomid or nolva, no otc supps

I did a search on amazon for clomid and could only find caps. Are those any good? I know they are lots cheaper than the links for the liquid above. Also how much off time would be appropriate for say a test e (decca or dyno) cycle provided I can find it that is. Ever one I know who has a source is running in to a bit of a drought as of lately. I my self am not one to use an online source so. I'm not fishing by the way.

bigslick7878 is offline Senior Member
    I did a search on amazon for clomid and could only find caps. Are those any good? I know they are lots cheaper than the links for the liquid above. Also how much off time would be appropriate for say a test e (decca or dyno) cycle provided I can find it that is. Ever one I know who has a source is running in to a bit of a drought as of lately. I my self am not one to use an online source so. I'm not fishing by the way.
    Clomid is not hard to find, and it comes in tablets not capsules. Google is your friend.

It will take 3 good weeks to get to you though when you order it.

If all else fails get the liquid form from ARR. That will be to you quick.

AdamGH is offline Senior Member
    Why dont you just stick with what is known to work like H-drol or Epistane? Both generally mild and, imo, easier to recover from. you can take it for up to 6 weeks max and be able to keep your liver for a little while longer . 5 weeks is my limit though.

was bored so looked them up in google..

17b-hydroxy-2a,17b-dimethyl-5a-androstan-3-one-azine - 15mg is D-zine
    4-chlor-17a-methyl-androst-1,4-diene-3-17b-doil 25 mg is H-drol

The d-zine is fast acting should feel effects maybe by day 4 or 5, where as the hrdrol, you wont really feel till week 3 or later. This really depends on the person. From my research d-zine isnt suggested to go past 4 weeks unless the sides are bearable for you. If you were to end the cycle at week 4 lets say, then the h-drol would have been waste of time possibly. Normal H drol dosages are 75 mg a day, so this would put you at 45mg a day for d-zine. I dunno man, doesn't seem good to me.

Imo, much better not to stack these two.

some extra info I got off prohormone forum:

What have Dymethazine users noticed?

Week 1: Users report weight gain starting on day 4-5. This is about 1 week earlier than what is seen with your average prohormone. The only faster acting hormone on the market is Trenadrol imo.

Week 2: Users report weight gain averaging 6-9lbs. Strength gains begin to become apparent as well as overall "alpha-male" feeling.

Week 3: Weight gains slow, yet avg weight gain has increased to 7-10lbs. Weight gains slow due to muscle cells already being supersaturated from Dymethazine's glycogen storing effects. All weight from week 2+ will be pure LBM and no glycogen. Strength skyrockets in week 3. Major personal records can be seen in almost ALL logs during week 3.

Some sides that have currently been reported are: back pumps, lethargy, and insomnia.

Ways to cure:

Back Pumps: Taurine 3-8grams/day

Lethargy: Carbohydrates - eat more of them!

Insomnia: Take final dose no later than 5pm

Wow thanks for the extra info. I'm pretty stoked about starting this. It sucks I'm out of town working right now. Can't wait to get back home and get this going. I prefer using my home gym but I may have to find a local gym and get myself a month to month. I have a few more support supps to gather yet.

Quote Originally Posted by AdamGH View Post
    some extra info I got off prohormone forum:

What have Dymethazine users noticed?

Week 1: Users report weight gain starting on day 4-5. This is about 1 week earlier than what is seen with your average prohormone. The only faster acting hormone on the market is Trenadrol imo.

Week 2: Users report weight gain averaging 6-9lbs. Strength gains begin to become apparent as well as overall "alpha-male" feeling.

Week 3: Weight gains slow, yet avg weight gain has increased to 7-10lbs. Weight gains slow due to muscle cells already being supersaturated from Dymethazine's glycogen storing effects. All weight from week 2+ will be pure LBM and no glycogen. Strength skyrockets in week 3. Major personal records can be seen in almost ALL logs during week 3.

Some sides that have currently been reported are: back pumps, lethargy, and insomnia.

Ways to cure:

Back Pumps: Taurine 3-8grams/day

Lethargy: Carbohydrates - eat more of them!

Insomnia: Take final dose no later than 5pm
    Dymethazine is what I was looking to cycle but its a discontinued item as is superdrol. So I will give this a run and take all the support supps needed. I probably won't run it again and stick with the less harsh hdrol in the future if I go the ph route again. Hopefully I will stumble oppon the "good stuff" soon enough and bypass the liver.

Thread Information