Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Ft Knox 52 is offline New Member

M-Drol by CEL worth it?

Hello all! Been doing some research here and was interested in beginning a cycle of M-Drol br CEL. Was wondering is anyone here would be willing to share their personal experience with this product or tell me if its even worth it. Been hearing a lot of mixed reviews on the net from people but, a good majority of them seem to be from a while back, some of them as far back as 4 years ago. It is my understanding that this particular supplement has undergone modification to infact make it legal?? I wasnt under the impression that it was actually steriods ..and another product exists by the same company called H-Drol..whats the differences here?? Just really confused as to what route to travel here. As far as stats go, I am 32 yrs, 6'5" 255 lbs, call it 18% bf. Goals are to gain size and strength over the winter, and start shredding it off by say the latter part of april..any and all input would be appreciated..Thanks!

bigslick7878 is offline Senior Member
    MDrol is a designer steroid , so is Hdrol.

I would recommend starting with Hdrol first, very mild.

If you decide to do so please let us know and we can guide you along the way. It isn't as simple as popping a few pills everyday like a lot of newbs think.

Ok, I appreciate the feedback. Is it worth it though?? As opposed to using actual gear?

Quote Originally Posted by Ft Knox 52 View Post
    Ok, I appreciate the feedback. Is it worth it though?? As opposed to using actual gear?
    Actual gear would cost 10x as much as a bottle of a PH like Hdrol, which you can get for about $30.

And again, it IS actual gear and you need proper liver support and PCT just like you would with injectable AAS.

In addition, I should also add that I have been training seriously for a number of years, and this is really my first foray into the PH world. Obviously, options exist but, according to the "experts" these particular products have gained a lot of praise. I actually do have a friend that is an IFBB professional and he hasn't heard anything about these products, which I found to be strange, but, he is only human..for at least part of the year. So I guess thats why i wanted some information about personal experiences with it.

In addition, I should also add that I have been training seriously for a number of years, and this is really my first foray into the PH world. Obviously, options exist but, according to the "experts" these particular products have gained a lot of praise. I actually do have a friend that is an IFBB professional and he hasn't heard anything about these products, which I found to be strange, but, he is only human..for at least part of the year. So I guess thats why i wanted some information about personal experiences with it.
    Pros use injectable AAS and PH are fairly new to the scene (relatively speaking). Not surprising he does not know much about them, a lot of people who use AAS don't.

They work, I can guarantee that which is why you hear the praise. With the proper diet you could put on 25-30lbs at your weight pretty easily off a 6 week cycle of Hdrol, and that is no exaggeration. I put on 23lbs starting out at 187 my first go around.

I see, well thank you for taking the time to answer my questions and queries..I do appreciate it.

JustDoIt12 is offline Junior Member
    starting an M-Drol cycle myself in a few weeks, looking forward to the results.

What is the main diff between H-Drol and M-Drol?

I am considering running it for 4wks

10/20/20/20

Proper liver control throughout as well as after w/ proper PCT

See thats my thing..I've seen a lot of different reccomends in terms of what should be used in conjunction with this.. I realize that some form of liver support and PCT would be required.. but, using clomid and Nolv seems a little balls to the wall to me..but, I have never taken these products either so i'm really unsure..What is reccomended here peeps?

POPS is offline Senior Member
    See thats my thing..I've seen a lot of different reccomends in terms of what should be used in conjunction with this.. I realize that some form of liver support and PCT would be required.. but, using clomid and Nolv seems a little balls to the wall to me..but, I have never taken these products either so i'm really unsure..What is reccomended here peeps?
    I used nolva @40/40/20/20 for a 4 weeker of hdrol and came out just fine. For mdrol I would recc both clomid and nolva.....mdrol is a strong one....

JustDoIt12 is offline Junior Member

Excellent and informative post Justdoit!! Thanks for that!

So, just so i'm clear the Nolv PCT should be run for about 2weeks after the last serving of H-drol? or should it be extended?

So, just so i'm clear the Nolv PCT should be run for about 2weeks after the last serving of H-drol? or should it be extended?
    4 weeks, not 2.

Gotcha, appreciate all your guys help with this..once I aquire the necessary components, I'll keep a daily log with my hopefully tremendous progress. Just gotta P/U the Nolv and I'm all set.

HawaiianPride. is offline AR's Think Tank
    Hello all! Been doing some research here and was interested in beginning a cycle of M-Drol br CEL. Was wondering is anyone here would be willing to share their personal experience with this product or tell me if its even worth it. Been hearing a lot of mixed reviews on the net from people but, a good majority of them seem to be from a while back, some of them as far back as 4 years ago. It is my understanding that this particular supplement has undergone modification to infact make it legal?? I wasnt under the impression that it was actually steriods..and another product exists by the same company called H-Drol..whats the differences here?? Just really confused as to what route to travel here. As far as stats go, I am 32 yrs, 6'5" 255 lbs, call it 18% bf. Goals are to gain size and strength over the winter, and start shredding it off by say the latter part of april..any and all input would be appreciated..Thanks!
    M-drol = clone of superdrol
    H-drol = clone of halodrol

Hdrol is mild in terms of gains and side effects. Mdrol is a bit harsher, more gains and other side effects but this will vary from person to person.

I've used both, stacked and individually but for your goals Mdrol would fit the criteria. Cycle assist by CEL and correct SERMS for recovery.

carp123 is offline Banned
    thyere is a ugl out here in the uk called CEL lol wonder if they used this company as a front for there products ?

So Hawaiian Pride, are you in agreement with everyone else on this thread in terms of what to use in regards to the PCT for this product?? Nolv @ 40/40/20/20 for four weeks after the last serving? Oh, one other question..the cycle assist product..I know you have to preload it into your system before introducing the PH, but do you have to run it in conjunction with the Nolv as well? The bottle says to take 4 pills twice daily @ 240 caps would last exactly 30 days..or is the nolv enough?

No just on cycle. And yes Tamox will work fine.

Very good, I appreciate all your guys advice..Again, I will keep a log once I get going on this with photos and all that good stuff, Hopefully it'll be a positive testamonial for the stuff.

SMcB is offline Associate Member
    Isn't M-Drol/superdrol now illegal in the USA?

Quote Originally Posted by SMcB View Post
    Isn't M-Drol/superdrol now illegal in the USA?
    It's banned through certain suppliers but still attainable at very select few online distributors, I mean very select few now and stock is more limited then ever since CEL discontinued their h-drol, m-drol and p-plex lines.

Lnh
    Lnh is offline New Member
    OP if you're interested in running PH's in the future after your first cycle, you may want to begin stocking up. You can find CEL's M-Drol for as low as $20, and most others for around $25-35.

I just stocked up for my first PH cycle: H-Drol at 50/75/75/75/75. I also have a few other PH's that I grabbed too to stash away for future use (new years sales ftw!).

Kouga53 is offline Junior Member
    I'm sorry but I used a big ole whopper of M-drol (like 30 for 5+ wk), and I think I got a screwed batch. All my ducks were in a row: lot's of water, food, sleep, etc, but I only gained 8 lbs. Strength was epic but Mass was disappoint :/ Everyone would always talk about SD being the baddest shit, maybe CEL is cheap Chinese base?? idk, my 0.02$...

Thread Information