omarahad is offline New Member

Serious clen question, worried about taking it.

I got my Clare gel today (clembuterol)

on the front it says 40ug=ml....

I have heard you start with 20mcg on the first day and go up by 20 daily till your maximum which will be 100-120mcg depending on your tolletence..

I really dont want to kill myself so if the cover says 40ug=ml.. does that mean i TAKE 2.5ML out of the syringe when taking it? (if for exable i was taking 100mcg)

or 1ML if i was taking 40mcg

and one more thing...
    out of the 7 day week.

Do i take it 7 days for 2 weeks then 2 weeks break...

just on weight training days (3 days a week) for 2 weeks then break for 2 weeks

or just 5 days a week.. which includes 3 weight training days and now that im using clen 2 LIGHT walking days then take 2 weeks break

bigslick7878 is offline Senior Member
    First off what the hell is 40ug=ml???

You take it for 2 weeks, and then off for 2 weeks. You won't die, I promise.

You can start at 20mcg but in my experience you could drink a coke and it would have the same effect as that amount. It is nothing.

You will waste the 2 weeks if you start out at 20 and go up in those tiny increments, but if you are that scared go for it.

I start out at 80mcg and have it at 180mcg in a few days and for the rest of the 2 weeks.

On the net,.. its saying 40UG means 40mcg = 1Ml...

so does that mean if im taking 100mcg i need 2.5ML.. people all over forums are saying 200mcg=1ml... so how come mine is so different..

makod is offline Associate Member
    Ive had experience with that brand. 1ml=40mcg. 2.5ml=100mcg. You got it right.

Most liquid clen is dosed at 200mcg/ml. So 1ml = 200mcg. That why youve probably heard that a bit.

Start at 40mcg (1ml)

You don't happen to be in oz?

Yeah mate im in Australia... i take it 11am.. well i started today had 1ml (40ug or mcg) it says ug on the tub...

and at the moment i dont know i took it an hour ago.. im measuring my body temp constantly using the ear ones..

but i do feel jittery and shaky.. and using the syringe to put it in my mouth on gums and swallow it well lol doesnt taste like anything really... thick paste.. i guess this means its working.

Im going gym at 7:30 so so far so good?

also... i did not have time for breakfast today .. so i missed breakfast. been drinking alot of water... i took the clen an hour ago.. can i eat my fruit salad now? im kinda hungry. lol such a newbie

Failure is offline Associate Member
    You don't have to wait to eat. Just take your clen and do your normal routine. Stop worrying so much about it, it isn't that big of a deal. People react differently to clen than others. My temp doesn't rise unless I exercise or eat, that kicks it off.

Put it in your mouth and swallow it. Don't rub it on your gums, it isn't coke.
    Last edited by Failure; 10-25-2010 at 11:35 AM.

bmor is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Failure View Post

Put it in your mouth and swallow it. Don't rub it on your gums, it isn't coke.
    If I had a dollar for every time I had to say that.

lol @ coke comment..

thanks... see people these days over react and tell me im fuked for taking it.. which is why i stress.... i dont get the shakes... that much. really minimal but last night at the gym. my pulse was going hard.. so i guess its working.

fil
    fil is offline New Member
    ive been on clen for 7 days now ,im at 120mg and 75mg t3 but my body temp does nt get high at all should i up my dose

should i still do HIIT on cardio days or just walk?

PS... after i take clen can i like go have a cigarette and drink a sugarfree V. lol im on day 3... 80mcg.

Quote Originally Posted by omarahad View Post
    PS... after i take clen can i like go have a cigarette and drink a sugarfree V. lol im on day 3... 80mcg.
    Smoking is bad for you, quit now.

And not to mention these days crazy expensive.

You don't need to adjust your daily lifestyle on clen . More cardio would help though if you are trying to lose weight.

will this guarentee fat loss though.. i mean i do compound weight training and sweat like theres no tommorow at the gym.. literally dripping off me... even when spotting. unfortunately dripping on person i spot.. ewwww..

can i do HIIT cardio on clen ? Like sprint walk sprint walk.. iv heard its bad to sprint.

Quote Originally Posted by omarahad View Post
    will this guarentee fat loss though.. i mean i do compound weight training and sweat like theres no tommorow at the gym.. literally dripping off me... even when spotting. unfortunately dripping on person i spot.. ewwww..

can i do HIIT cardio on clen? Like sprint walk sprint walk.. iv heard its bad to sprint.
    Lifting does little to make you lose bodyfat outside of the lean body mass you are putting on, you need to do cardio. To maximize fat loss do cardio on an empty stomach and separate from your workout. Walk, sprint jog whatever.

louie000 is offline New Member
    cuzi if ur taking it and u saying its got no taste u might of got jipped the real clen has a sweet taste to it like strawberry and when u take it takes like an hour before u feel it kick in well i used to take it about 1 hour before i went to the gym and mate im telling ya u train twice as hard like an energizer bunny and u might get the shakes its normal just dont take to much of the thing

Thread Information