Chad_45 is offline New Member

Lookin for best ph

I am new to this website , i've been hitting the gym for awhile, just taking protien, i have taken some pro-hormones in the past (mythel 1-d) but nothing really serious or good, i was hoping someone could direct me into finding some really good pro-hormones , im trying to get some serious mass

HawaiianPride. is offline AR's Think Tank
    Welcome!

What are your stats man? Goals?

height
    bf
    training experience (detailed)
    planned pct

There are still some great products out by CEL. And others but can't remember of the top of my head. I've been out of the game in PH's lately.

Well im 20 yrs old , my weight is 220 , im 6'4 , I go to the gym everyday, i hit two muscle groups a day , switch off, the highest i've gone is 238 , i was taking creatine and a pro-hormone i was lookin sick, and for PCT any really , im not too worried about it , im planning on taking dbol , once i find it, till then i want to take something serious to get some good gains

Personally I would recommend a few more years training naturally. Your stats are good for your age, but it's your health I'm concerned about. Stick with a solid diet and keep up with adequate training for a little while longer. You have plenty of time to jump on performance-enhancements. Use your naturally high levels of test to your advantage. All the best, HP

Im not in it for the health , or the training , im in it for the looks to be honest, i've been training on and off for 2 years, im looking to make some serious gains at this point

bigslick7878 is offline Senior Member
    Spend your time and money on the proper food and diet and you will add serious mass, because your diet probably sucks.

Well, ask yourself this. Is it worth risking detrimental health to your delicate endocrine system among many other sides accompanied by under age steroid use just to look good? If that's your way of thinking then there really isn't anything I can do to try and convince you other wise. Just understand the risks vs. the rewards. It's your body, and I know how eager you are to get to your goals as quickly as possible no matter what drugs you are willing to take. But understand that reaching your goals doesn't happen overnight, in a week, or even longer. This process of transforming your body (regardless of drug usage or naturally) will take time... lots of time. Really think about what your doing here before you make your final decision. Again, all the best and good luck dude.

Thread Information