jimmyinkedup is offline Disappointment* Known SCAMMER - Do Not Trust *
    Blog Entries

IForce & assabolicminds *dot*com

Ok for those not familliar - assabolic minds is a website set up by a company that sells supplements. It is swarming with reps on companies that "sponsor" the site , and also by made up members they create to back and push there products. Its digraceful - it really is.
    On to my point. I recently got into a discssuion with an iforce rep rgarding a BS product they are now pushing. They are using the usual BS means to do so - ridiculous cliaims , testing on rats , claiming they have bloodwork (labwork) to support testing - only to publish a paper(s) filled out by a chiroprator. Put it this way - they are aligning themselves with A. R@berts to validate credibility *L*...need i say more? It goes on and on. Bottom line is its a crap supp...grass clippings claiming a test increase equal to a 300mg injection of test /week (in a "normal" male - thats what their claimns translate to!)

Anyway - in my heated debate i let slip a project im working on with 2 very respected people in the industry (on the scientific side) we will be doing extensive supp testing. Assays , manufacturing locations , advertising claims ,
    examining credibilty of studies used to support claims as well as some small sample studies of our own with real bloodwork. Its a non profit project and one i have looked forward too for a long time. I also foolishly posted a thread on the site regarding this project (thread was deleted) Anyway - I got banned from the site for basically mentioning this...and ripping apart claims of a site sponsor. I got a new screen name there and posted again - only to be banned (and have my ip addy posted).
    ANYWAY - I mentioned that this project was beginnging and i would def look at iforce products very closely (along with others but them in particular).

HERE is where it gets VERY interesting. I made a stupid mistake i ordered the first product we were to work with in our studies (iforce fadogia 500)- from the company that hosts the site. After a few days with no response i inquired as to where my order was. I was told there was a delay.
    Then ..miraculously....i force announces they "discovered" a discrepancy in the products (fadogia 500) ingredient ratio and amount of ingredients and they want to give a replacement bottle to everyone that bought it etc. Im telling you id bet my house that they knew about this...and wouldnt have done crap until they knew the gig was up and this "discrepancy" would soon be made public. (Not that it matters - the supp is crap anyway ..contains uselss grass clippings and a product found in a study on rats 30 yrs ago that showed potential anabolic properties. That study doesnt even provided dosages , duration or administartion methods. Making their claims on the study and prob the product total BS)
    So now the "lackies" on that site and other reps are patting iforce on the back for "doing the right thing" etc. They (iforce)are trying to make themselves out to be so upstanding - nothing could be farther from the truth. "The Truth" wil be told soon enough.This would have never come to light had it not been for my posts and mistake in ordering from this corrupt site. I know it seems crazy - but so is this site with its reps and made up users backing claims etc - preying on the young and unknowing peddling supplements that in many cases are useless. One must see this site to believe how bad it truly is. Anayway i wanted the world to know the real reason for this action iforce is taking and to see them for what they really are - dirtbags.
    Hopefully this upcoming project will seperate the good from the bad when it comes to supplements and supplement campanies. I wanted to take the opportunity to post this info on a RESPECTABLE site to let the public know the truth about iforce and this disgrace.
    I sincerly hope word gets out on the real reson for iforce taking this action.

*note* - The above is solely my expressed opinion.

Blog Entries
    So it begins! 6 bottle of iforce fadogia 500 and 3 bottles of NOW Liver Detoxifier & Regenerator in 5 seperate packages dropped off for assay. Taken in original unopened shipping packages "bagged and tagged" referencing shipper and receiver. All this on video so as no speculation. Random samples from each bottle will be tested individually..but kept seprate by the above criteria. I think this may get inetresting. ... Stay tuned ....

Blog Entries
    The following is a portion of a post from an iforce rep: (i omitted the method of contact as it was "site specific to that forum)

Dear iForce consumers,

iForce Nutrition has always prided itself upon making the most potent products available in the world. We offer our consumers and fans the most unique and up to date formulas found anywhere in the industry, and have become a respected and well liked company as a result.
    iForce Nutrition does everything within its power to insure raw material purity in each of its products through extensive testing and retesting. iForce Nutrition has only released the most pure of ingredients, and continues to do so.
    Recently, iForce Nutrition released a product called Fadogia-500. We tested and retested the raw materials to insure purity and gave the manufacturing job to a small manufacturing plant capable of handling such a small run size(1,000 bottles). Fadogia-500 was made in such a small run size because it was a "1 run" only item, and we never intended to make it a constant product for iForce.
    After releasing the product 11 days ago(New Years Eve) on Nutraplanet.com, we were astounded to the interest in the product and how excited everyone was to get 1, 2, 5, or even 10 bottles! One of those very customers however contacted us less than 48 hours ago with a concern about the product. As such, we would like to bring this issue into the public eye so that all purchasers of Fadogia-500 can understand this customers concern, and see if it pertains to them or not.

The user weighed some of his capsules and noted that his scale showed less weight than what should be present. When each capsule is intended to weigh about 650-675mg, his scale was registering at about 530mg.
    Upon hearing this information, iForce Nutrition immediately contacted this smaller manufacturer to request product data fill sheets, specific capsule testing weights, and all pertinent testing that was used to properly fill Fadogia-500 capsules.
    Upon receiving these files, it has come to our attention that the user who weighed his capsules is absolutely correct in that the capsules weigh less than they are supposed to. However, upon reviewing ALL the necessary files, it has been proven the capsules are under weight. The capsules actually contain 328mg of Fadogia Agrestis and 82mg 25-R. Apparently, during the fill process, the manufacturer failed to calculate the "consistency" of these two compounds, and the result was a considerable amount of raw material "waste".

So what does this all mean?

IFORCE has secured our larger manufacturer to run another run of the product at the correct capsule weights. IFORCE is offering you a new bottle from this run at no expense to you. You keep the bottle you currently purchased and IFORCE will ship you another bottle (from the new run) for every bottle you purchased.

The Rep also posted the following (edited for pertinent content)::

If anyone wants some more insight into our QC, please feel free to email me

Then he posted this:

mailto:[email protected]

I want to reiterate - it is my sincerest hope that these assays come back correct. I have my opinions as to why the above posts were made & this action taken- which i outlined in my original post in ths thread - but they are just that - my opinions.
    At the very least one thing we should be able to count on is the ingredients and ratios of supplements we buy being correct. I sincerely hope this is the case with all the supplements we will be testing including the 2 mentioned in my post above
    Last edited by jimmyinkedup; 01-19-2011 at 12:24 PM.

Blog Entries
    So i just received a very interesting call from the lab. Apparently there is a question re: the condition of the inner "safety seal" on 2 bottles I submitted for testing. The outer shrink wrap seal appeared in perfect condition however not the same could be said for the inner seal adhered directly to the top of the bottles. I was informed of the shiiper/receiver (they came in same package). At this time i will reserve comment on this. I have told them to proceed with testing.

*Note- As stated above all products were delivered to lab in unopened packages as directly receiver from retailers. This is documented on video.
    Also these are the only 2 bottles with any issues reported thus far. All others appear to be in correct condition.
    Last edited by jimmyinkedup; 01-20-2011 at 07:40 AM.

Dukkit is offline Vitamin Enhanced Sociopathic Post Whore
    Nice to see you posting again bud.

I will be following this.

We all know how supplement companies B.S. their ways into our wallets.
    Nice to see some solid facts about how worthless most of this stuff is.

Blog Entries
    ^^ Hey bro - good to see you around too. Yeah stay tuned. I know i get a little gung ho with this but ive been looking forward to starting this project for a long time. Nothing pisses me off more than supplement rip offs. Also it looks like the first go round of analyzing/testing/ reporting could really expose some things to people - we will see. I already have some well founded opinions - now the facts are falling into place.

Blog Entries
    *L* So I force plead guilty and was fined $125,000 for adding steroids to supplement. Just out 1-21-11 !

http://www.mysanantonio.com/sports/a...obe-969939.php

So on my front I'm consulting an attorney on how to legally proceed with disclosure to the public with the results of the testing etc. So far im well protected by my 1st amendment rights as i have expressed opinion. Now i will proceed carefully and tactfully. I want to make sure all this info is put out to the public and they are seen for what they really are. This is actually now extending to a retailers wrong doing as well. So i forsee some form of legal action being taken on a couple of fronts. Im sure the FDA will be very intersted in this info esp given this recent guilty plea.
    2011 is going to be one hell of a $hitty year for these criminals.

*Again the above is my expressed opinion excluding the obvious facts of the guilty plea and fine by these convicted criminals. *

RaZr is offline Member
    Lol I guess they are going to get owned. Tainted supps? pretty sad dosing unknowing people.

Blog Entries
    So i was going to have a full "review" on the supps i had tested and release all the data at the completion of several tests. I am still going to proceed with that testing etc. However i am now consulting with others (inc an attorney) to see if it would be prudent to release assay info sooner. It's very disturbing for one product...and TBH i relish the release of the data. I'll keep this thread updated.

*Above is solely my expessed opinion*

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    I am sure you could do the same with a lot of different supps.They all make claims.But few produce if they do.There are things in it which are not soppose to be.ie superdrol.The FDA needs to get on the supplement comanys butts.Fraud is rampant there.

Thread Information