M302_Imola is offline Knowledgeable Member

ECA - Is a 2 week on 2 week of protocal required?

I know w/ clen you need 2 on and 2 off but is ECA the same way? I thought I remember they both saturate the beta-2 receptors. Someone set me straight no this. Also, if ECA can be ran straight through how many consecutive weeks can you run it before a break and is a 2 week break enough? Thanks

bump!

Gaspari1255 is offline Anabolic Member
    I started mine on Monday for the first time. The rule of thumb is two weeks on/two weeks on (just like Clen ) but I am just going to listen to my body and I should know when it starts losing it's potency. Right now I am taking one pill in the am before cardio and its doing a good job raising the heart rate. Getting some killer headaches through-out the day though. I can't see myself tapering the dose up any time soon. (20mg Ephedrine, 200mg Caffeine, 50mg White Willow Bark, 10mg Yerba Mate, 100mg L-Carnitine, 100mg Colaus Forksholi)- Premade stack.

Quote Originally Posted by Bronzer View Post
    I started mine on Monday for the first time. The rule of thumb is two weeks on/two weeks on (just like Clen) but I am just going to listen to my body and I should know when it starts losing it's potency. Right now I am taking one pill in the am before cardio and its doing a good job raising the heart rate. Getting some killer headaches through-out the day though. I can't see myself tapering the dose up any time soon. (20mg Ephedrine, 200mg Caffeine, 50mg White Willow Bark, 10mg Yerba Mate, 100mg L-Carnitine, 100mg Colaus Forksholi)- Premade stack.
    Thanks for the reply. My gf has 5 days left on it so I guess she's going to ride it out. She has been on it for 4 weeks now and the appetite surpressant aspect has tapered off since week 3. Guess I'll have her take 2 weeks off and start again

Thread Information