michelletroy is offline New Member

Clen dosage can't be right???

So, if Clen is supposed to be dosed in increments of 20 mcg's...how is it my bottle says that 1 pill of Clen is 577 mg's???? Also, if I am supposes to cycle this with increases and decreases in dosage amounts, how am I supposed to accomplish this with these pills that I just got??? If anyone has any info on this, I would really appreciate it!!

Standby is offline ~AR's Nice Guy
    put up a pic so we can see it

JohnnyVegas is offline Knowledgeable Member- Recognized Member Winner - $100
    Something isn't right. Agree, post pic.

Here is the pic (even though this is the same stuff advertised from steroids .com on the site )

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMAG0071.jpg 
Views:	437 
Size:	732.5 KB 
ID:	118423

I took only one this morning so any info would be greatly appreciated!

Michelle

JohnnyVegas is offline Knowledgeable Member- Recognized Member Winner - $100
    I am totally clueless...but how did one pill feel?

My guess is that there is no actual Clen in it.

Well, I don't feel jittery or anything...a little warm but that's about it. But, I did some further research and emailed the company asking what the dosage amount is and their reply is "All of our products are potent alternatives to anabolic steroids and the recommended dosage will differ. We suggest taking 1 capsule three times daily and you may take with or without food.

Thank you,
    ************.com"

Does anyone have a recommendation where I can get Clen from that actually uses the dosage amounts that I have read/heard about? Thanks a bunch!!

Standby is offline ~AR's Nice Guy
    Quote Originally Posted by michelletroy View Post
    Well, I don't feel jittery or anything...a little warm but that's about it. But, I did some further research and emailed the company asking what the dosage amount is and their reply is "All of our products are potent alternatives to anabolic steroids and the recommended dosage will differ. We suggest taking 1 capsule three times daily and you may take with or without food.

Thank you,
    ************.com"

Does anyone have a recommendation where I can get Clen from that actually uses the dosage amounts that I have read/heard about? Thanks a bunch!!
    i think what you have there is an alternative to clen . it is not real it is fake. it is probably cayenne pepper in a capsule. take it as they tell you but know that you are not taking real clen.

(if you bought it form the banner up top then its def fake but they say right in there email its fake so we know)

jpowell is offline Banned
    yea i got clen locally. in a dropper. so i wodnt have to worry bout crushing pills. my source is legit. and i have experienced everything i was told i would. sweats, jitters, insomnia. i am at 2 gallons a day n 2 bananas for potassium so didn't experience the middle of the night cramps. but once you stop feeling the effects up dosage the next day.

MacLean is offline Junior Member
    How did you get on with these? Did you continue to use?

mikeleman is offline New Member
    these is not clen man

Thread Information