Thread: DS Craze

Maddawg is offline Junior Member

DS Craze

Everyone seems to be loving Jack3d still, let me give you a little insight on a new product called DS Craze. For me personally, it's the best pre-workout I've ever taken. There is no arginine in there for pumps, they use citrulline malate instead. Incredible workouts! The energy, pump, and focus is all there. I typically use 1.5-2 scoops and have amazing workouts. Let me know what you guys think.

bowldawg is offline Junior Member
    Sounds interesting. I've tried many of the others. C4, jacked, 1mr, black powder, and ACG3. So far the ACG3 works best for me, but I will give this one a shot.

Maddawg is offline Junior Member
    Haven't heard of the ACG3...who makes it?

bowldawg is offline Junior Member
    I think its made by Platinum.

Big Rob78 is offline New Member
    Blog Entries
    Actually the ACG3 is made by PMD which is sub brand of NDS Nutrition, Google them. I first tried a sample packet when I went to the Empire Classic in Spokane WA(as a spectator). The owner was there pushing his brand and talking it up through the roof. Tried the sample and loved it so I went to the local shop that sells it (3 big red letters & very corporate. Im trying not to get sued here). It was over 50.00 with my club card. The container had “60 serving” …opened the container and used 1 serving before a leg day, Nothing! Next day was a big back day, two scoops (sweet spot), good lift that day. Only using it about 3-4 days a week out of 5 lifting days. By the time I was 1 or two weeks in to using it, I was up to 3 scoops and the last workout I used it for over 3 scoops didn’t even hit me. Only used it for 4 or 5 weeks.
    If you need a solid Pre-Workout that really hits with a big pump, Beta Alanine, Glutamine, BCAA’s and all the good stuff, try mixing stuff. ¾ scoop of Xpand Xteme Pump and ½ scoop of D-Stunner or 1 scoop of Juggernaut and 1 serving of AmiNO Energy or BullNox and D-Stunner or SuperPump Max and Neurocore….Stuff like that, but Don’t mix anything with Myogenix HyperShock, it is a 1 scoop hitter. I like mixes because there’s No crash, No building tolerances, Way more servings, more versatility, Cheaper, and every workout is awesome!
    I just finished my 4th tub of Xpand in two years (Not 4th tub in a row) and it still hits me with one scoop just like it always has. That’s how a good Pre-Workout should be in my opinion. I am currently looking to find a new, good pre-workout. GAT stuff caught my eye but im not settled on it…need input! Who knows stuff?!! Please, thank you.

Gronkowski is offline Associate Member
    Iv used GAT pre workout before.. I enjoyed it. Can't buy it in Canada anymore. Give it a shot.

Blog Entries
    Thanks for the info. looks like im headed in the right direction. Sense this a DS Craze thread, ill will be trying some tonight. A friend has a tub sitting around.

Ashop is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Maddawg View Post
    Everyone seems to be loving Jack3d still, let me give you a little insight on a new product called DS Craze. For me personally, it's the best pre-workout I've ever taken. There is no arginine in there for pumps, they use citrulline malate instead. Incredible workouts! The energy, pump, and focus is all there. I typically use 1.5-2 scoops and have amazing workouts. Let me know what you guys think.
    I'm going to see if I can still find some of this left over.

fullboost is offline Junior Member
    I'm just about out of jack3d, might give this a try

Blog Entries
    DS Craze: Not bad at all. different! but i want a preworkout with more bells and whistles.

fullboost is offline Junior Member
    Did shit all for me i have to say

Blog Entries
    What have you been liking for preworkouts?

Thread Information