phat_matt85 is offline Member

I have superdrol from 2006 & 2010 by anabolic extreme, need opinions

I just got some supdrop from 06 and 2010. Im thinking about taking it but dont know much about it. Was wondering what you guys think or if its worth taking it. I cant stand supp that bloat the shhhit out of you and i read before that this might do it

Ashop is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by phat_matt85 View Post
    I just got some supdrop from 06 and 2010. Im thinking about taking it but dont know much about it. Was wondering what you guys think or if its worth taking it. I cant stand supp that bloat the shhhit out of you and i read before that this might do it
    Superdrol is a good powerful oral. Whats the MG amount of your tabs or caps. Most start with 10mg the first week and go up 10mg each week until around 30-40mg daily.
    Only use 4-5 weeks.

M302_Imola is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by **** View Post
    Superdrol is a good powerful oral.
    Agree! If your drol is 10mg per pill then I would just start with 30mg out of the gate and run this for 3-4 weeks. Be forwarned that these babies will cause some crippling lower back pumps by the end of the 3rd week (this is why I sometimes only run 3 week cycles of the stuff). That being said this is by far my fav prohormone. This stuff can be liver toxic so take caution and run ancillaries such as milk thistle or liv 52.

Thread Information