Fball is offline New Member

Fenugreek, Tribulus Terrestris, Zinc, vit b6, DAA

Anybody here have any experience recommendations with these 3 supplements. I have been taking these the last 3 weeks, with a steady diet, and workout program. Anyone have positive results, big gains, etc? I'm also taking anti estrogen supplements as well. Should I consider nolvadex pct, with these products?

M302_Imola is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Not sure what Fenugreek is but you shouldn't need PCT with the other compounds you've listed. Personally I would get rid of the other supps and just run the DAA. I have seen some good results from running DAA as a natural test booster and it does not need PCT. DAA + nettle root extract + DIM is a really potent natural test booster. Try it out and see what you think.

Ashop is offline Anabolic Member
    We are running some trials with DAA to see how it comes out in the real world.
    There's alot of hype on this product these days and we want to see if its justified.

M302_Imola is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by **** View Post
    We are running some trials with DAA to see how it comes out in the real world.
    There's alot of hype on this product these days and we want to see if its justified.
    You guys running 3g? That 12 day trial you read about is crap...I have been on 3g of DAA for about 45 days now. This stuff is good ran with stinging nettle root and DIM.

Thread Information