TRT2010 is offline Member

Milk Thistle/Liv 52 why are people so against it?

I enjoy reading. I read all day long at work about the most random of things. The last few days I have been reading about Milk Thistle and Liv 52 along with other liver supps and from what i have been getting it seems there is a even spread of ppl who agree with taking it for oral AAS and ppl who are 100% against it. One analogy I read was like wrapping saranwrap around your body and getting shot with a gun. It dosnt do anything in the scheme of things in regards to protecting against damage from oral AAS. Now some ppl firmly believe that it does work and post certain studies saying how it does help ppl with cancer and other things as apposed to ppl who just took placedo in those studies. Some ppl take it cause it is cheap enough so why not take it. Others only take it 2 weeks before and throughout PCT. Where do you all stand on this? Now i have never taken orals where I have had bloodwork done without taking supporting supps, but i have gotten blood work done after orals while taking supporting supps and i have always ending up with higher liver countsso I cant really compare. IDK id like to see a open discousion about this cause i am currious this and this is the main forum i am activly apart of.

Times Roman is offline Anabolic Member
    Who is against these supplements? first i've ever heard there were some that was AGAINST liver supplements?

Ohh man just do a quick google search. Type in Milk Thistle/ Liv 52 and Dbol and read the first 10 or so posts and thread that come up. I am on board where I will always take Supps when doing orals. I had been drinking the last few months so before i just on my Dbol which will be the first time I have been taking liv52 and thistle and will cont. till the end of the month before i start my dbol. I actually retract my first statement about being split 50,50. its actually 33,33,33% I forgot about the gorup of ppl that firmly believe taking said supplements during oral cycles cut down the effectivness of the drug so they stay away from it during the first 4 weeks or so during kick start and taking it in the middle say around week 6 through PCT. I read this just through random sited but most came from some formof BB forum

sorry for spelling and such.. i am doing some of these post from cell phone

sorry guys but im still curious on this one.... Bump

Optima25 is offline Associate Member
    Liv52 makes me feel hungry like a dog

i was ever reading on Essentiale Forte N 30 capsules as well as the IV way of doing it and see nothing but good reads on it but yet people say its garbage and not to waste your money..

M302_Imola is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I take the US version of Liv 52 by Himalaya which is called "Liver Care" because I had elevated liver enzymes (AST & ALT) after my last AAS cycle (yes I did use some orals). I believe it is helping cleanse my liver but I have no proof yet as I need to go back and have these levels retested. It is fairly cheap though so figured it couldn't hurt.

Bryan2 is offline Supplement Guru
    \Yeah it works and there are many published studies that show it.

NAC works even better

M302_Imola is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Bryan2 View Post
    \Yeah it works and there are many published studies that show it.

NAC works even better
    good point!

Times Roman is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by TRT2010 View Post
    Ohh man just do a quick google search. Type in Milk Thistle/ Liv 52 and Dbol and read the first 10 or so posts and thread that come up. I am on board where I will always take Supps when doing orals. I had been drinking the last few months so before i just on my Dbol which will be the first time I have been taking liv52 and thistle and will cont. till the end of the month before i start my dbol. I actually retract my first statement about being split 50,50. its actually 33,33,33% I forgot about the gorup of ppl that firmly believe taking said supplements during oral cycles cut down the effectivness of the drug so they stay away from it during the first 4 weeks or so during kick start and taking it in the middle say around week 6 through PCT. I read this just through random sited but most came from some formof BB forum
    People can believe what they want. Some believe Elvis is kicking around. Doesn't mean it's true. Throw us up a link for us to check out.

JohnnyVegas is offline Knowledgeable Member- Recognized Member Winner - $100
    ^^^^^ I read something funny over the weekend.

They say seeing is believing...but they forget that believing doesn't make it true.

Thread Information