Thread: Finaflex

Lil man is offline Associate Member

Finaflex

What's the scoop on this? Is it prohormone or what? Do y'all trust the revolution pct as a stack?

Porky is offline Junior Member
    it depends on what product, finaflex epi-v is a prohormone , i would not trust any otc pct including revolution by finaflex , if you were to run epi-v i would run a pct that you would use with real gear to be safe.

what product were you looking to use?
    Last edited by Porky; 03-12-2012 at 06:40 PM.

I was looking at 550 xd. I've been talking to a bud of mine about the real deal and explained that I can't get any bigger. We talked about options and he said that he knew a couple of people on it and it worked good but killed libido. I've tried s dol clone before and now have lumps under nipples. Don't have bitch tits but I can see where I am sensitive to the effects. I am dizzy from reading about everything. I've studied until I can't any more

I wish I had the money that pros have to hire doctors and trainers and what not. I have tried it all. Every time something new comes out I'm on top of it. I get the placebo affect and then BOOM. Reality hits!!! I'm throwing loads of cash away on products that help but.... In the end I'm in a rut that I can't break. Everyone here knows where I am I'm sure. We all get there I think

i would get your blood tested and see where your at , whats your stats ?
    if you have lumps under your nipples at the moment i would not mess with any prohormones they will just make it worse.
    i would check out everything you need to know about gyno thread .i also had bumps from sd, im currently on 2.5mg of letro per day and will soon be tapering off with nolvadex .my nips are looking alot better than they were. so it does work for some people.

Hmmm. So your telling me I may be able to somewhat repair with letro!!!? I read the sticky. But I've read so many opposing treads that I get confused. Will insurance pay for blood testing?

Nevermind. I read a different thread this time. This one was by c-bino about letro!!! Thank you c-bino!!! Now I have to read more. The letro is pill form too huh? I guess it's a pretty good idea to keep some of this as well as nolva around when experimenting too

Is formestane potent? I have a bottle made by ssl

Quote Originally Posted by Lil man View Post
    Nevermind. I read a different thread this time. This one was by c-bino about letro!!! Thank you c-bino!!! Now I have to read more. The letro is pill form too huh? I guess it's a pretty good idea to keep some of this as well as nolva around when experimenting too
    if you have insurance they cover blood testing , but you have to tell your doctor to send it to the lab they cover ,so i would call them and ask. otherwise you will get a hefty charge for testing. nolva isnt just a good idea its a necessity to have on hand for when your finished with letro , you must take it for 2 weeks otherwise your body will have a hard time re bounding from no estrogen. letro can be found in pill form and liquid, i got the letro and nolva also called (tamox) from arr , the link on the top right of the page. i highly reccomend not using any prohormones or test boosting supps until youve taken care of the existing gyno , otherwise you will end up with more problems in the future.

Sweet! I appreciate your advice more than you know. Seems that arr doesn't carry pills and I'm scared of needles. Lmao. But if I got some letro and nolva what size syr to use and where at?

Sweet! I appreciate your advice more than you know. Seems that arr doesn't carry pills and I'm scared of needles. Lmao. But if I got some letro and nolva what size syr to use and where at?
    anytime bro , you dont pin letro and nolva, in liquid form are both taken orally , they will include an oral syringe to dose it 1ml=2.5mg , as stated in c binos thread you will need to work your way up to the full dose of 2.5mg , since the oral syringe they provide will not measure in mg you will need to start like this, day 1. .5mg/.2ml day 2. 1.0mg/ .4ml day 3. 1.5mg/.6ml day 4. 2.0mg/ .8ml day 5. 2.5mg/ whole syringe . and once the gyno has gone you also taper off this way.

By pin you mean "shoot"? Also, is arr in US? What about shipping? Won't it get caught?

By pin you mean "shoot"? Also, is arr in US? What about shipping? Won't it get caught?
    yes by pin i mean inject/shoot , im not positive where arr is located but all of the products are for research purposes , you will have no trouble getting products from them in the mail. i have done it a few times now they are very fast transactions every time. you may want to research letro and the side effects , your sex drive will be shot somedays worse than others and you may experience joint pain, i have had some loss of sex drive but no joint pain so far . trying this is far better than just getting surgery to remove gyno.

Thread Information