MaGiCJNG is offline Associate Member

Yohimine HCL and Clenbuterol stack

I've searched the web regarding this specific stack and while I found some threads, i didnt really get a definitive answer.

Currently, before my morning fasted cardio, i take 12.5 mg of Yohimbine HCL along with 200 mg of caffeine. I also have clenbuterol . I have taken both before, separately, with minimal sides (light, tolerable shakes with clen at 120 mcg) but i'm curious how they work together?

I understand what they both do, what not to do (for example, dont take carbs with Yohimbine because the insulin will negate the effects of the Y), that they are antagonists to the alpha (y) and beta receptors (clen) and what not. And while i have seen some threads state that they work well together, thats all i really got. I have seen some suggestions to run them 2 days on and 2 days off or run clen for the 2 weeks then the 2 weeks off run the yohimbine.

My question is, can i use them at the full dosing of each? I generally go up to 100 mcg of clen and 15 mg of yohimbine.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks.

Back In Black is offline Beach Bodybuilder ~Elite-Hall of Fame~
    Yes, use yohimbine before morning cardio with caffeine and tyrosine if you can get it.

Then take clen AFTER cardio as you normally would.

Not a good idea to take them together at the same time!

Thread Information