manonfire is offline Junior Member

Anyone tried Syntha 6 protien powder?

Has anyone tried the syntha 6 protien powder?

Turkish Juicer is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Yes, and it is decent.

Times Roman is offline Anabolic Member
    Not bad. I was picking it up at the PX over at Camp Eggers.

MACKATTACK is offline EAT, TRAIN, REST
    Waste of time............go Myofusion........

adamjames is offline Member
    tastes great but costs a bomb

Macattack can you explain why you think it is crap?

MACKATTACK is offline EAT, TRAIN, REST
    Quote Originally Posted by manonfire View Post
    Macattack can you explain why you think it is crap?
    I didn't really see any good gains with it as I do with the myofusion, plus you get so little amount of protein and the Fat/Protein levels aren't as good as myofusion.

Everything about myofusion is better.....price......amount of protein........and the contents per scoop are so much better. Plus I have seen better gains and better recooperation with the myofusion.

Natedawg92 is offline New Member

FONZY007 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Natedawg92
    You do that to a lot of posts

I bought myofusion and didnt use it because I thought it would be inferior to syntha 6 but I will compare the lables
    money is not an issue I just want the best protein powder

auswest is offline Banned
    Blog Entries
    Syntha6 is my second choice myofusion being number 1, I tend to stick with gaspari for everything and sometimes mix it up with ban products there no explode is very good IMO.

Big Balta is offline Junior Member
    I was taking Myofusion as well and was told that Syntha-6 has more of a variety of amino acids. Syntha tasted awesome... like I could drink it all day. Myofusion was ok tasting. Musclemilk was by far the best tasting... ever. Cookies and cream mmmmmmmm.

I really don't think it matters what protein you're taking though as far as muscle gain. That's just me though. I do consider fat and carb content when I buy protein.

Do you guys remember the Nitro-tech from the early 2000's? That shit tasted like hell.

Gaspari1255 is offline Anabolic Member
    You guys get fvcking crazy on this protein powder phenomenon. At the end of the day, it's all the same shit; FAKE PROTEIN. Other than taste, I see no reason why one is "better" than the other regardless of what the labels and researchers say. How can someone honestly say that one is better than the other in terms of gains? How would you go about this, drink brand A for a couple months, then drink brand B for a couple of months, then compare your results and "gains" after? What "gains" does protein powder yield? Not much..It cracks me up when people say, "oh I don't drink that kind of powder, it gets me really bloated and fat." NO. The powder isn't that cause of your bloat, YOU are.

Just my 2 cents...
    Last edited by Gaspari1255; 04-06-2012 at 01:50 PM.

Big Balta is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Bronzer View Post
    You guys get fvcking crazy on this protein powder phenomenon. At the end of the day, it's all the same shit; FAKE PROTEIN. Other than taste, I see no reason why one is "better" than the other regardless of what the labels and researchers say. How can someone honestly say that one is better than the other in terms of gains? How would you go about this, drink brand A for a couple months, then drink brand B for a couple of months, then compare your results and "gains" after? What "gains" does protein powder yield? Not much..It cracks me up when people say, "oh I don't drink that kind of powder, it gets me really bloated and fat." NO. The powder isn't that cause of your bloat, YOU are.

Just my 2 cents...
    Agreed. Also don't know why people pay like 100 bucks for some expensive ass powder that doesn't do shit really. Maybe it makes them feel special.

So are you guys saying that protein powders dont do anything? Big balta you take it and said it dont do shit... why do u buy it

Brohim is offline Senior Member
    Syntha sucks it only has like 22g of protein a scoop and it has 15 grams of carb's. Too many carb's. I go with straight cold-iso filtered whey 27grams per scoop and 0 carb's and 0 fat.

Brohim who makes this?

DanB is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by manonfire View Post
    So are you guys saying that protein powders dont do anything? Big balta you take it and said it dont do shit... why do u buy it
    a protein shake wont make up for a piss poor diet like many people think it does, oh couple shakes a day and i be huge lol

i think that is what he was trying to say

Ashop is offline Anabolic Member
    Its not bad,,,I have used the chocolate with some success but did notice some gas and bloat. I prefer a whey isolate protein.

LATINO-MUSCULOSO is offline New Member
    Buy PROTEIN from NOW products, very natural products and low in fat. great taste too.

Wolv256 is offline Associate Member
    Optimum Nutrition is my choice.

rasc170 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by MACKATTACK View Post
    I didn't really see any good gains with it as I do with the myofusion, plus you get so little amount of protein and the Fat/Protein levels aren't as good as myofusion.

Everything about myofusion is better.....price......amount of protein........and the contents per scoop are so much better. Plus I have seen better gains and better recooperation with the myofusion.
    syntha 6 is more of a meal replacement than a straight protein powder brah. Plus, with the recent shit going on with myofusion, i dont trust them. They had a deal for 10 pounds of myofusion for 70 something bucks shipped. I would've jumped on that deal, but **** gaspari. Wont buy their shit ever again

traindude is offline Junior Member
    taste great!

Jonnyg419 is offline Member
    I really like Dymatize, I've tried a ton of brands, but a lot of them went through the roof in price, and I'm not gonna pay more on supps then I will on my grocery bills haha, Syntha 6 and Myofusion taste waay better than Dymatize in my opinion but Dymatize has a way better caloric profile. No matter what you buy though...don't cut chicken breast out of your food budget because you spent all your money on powdered whey, it is a supplement and should be used as such.

Bevsta123 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by FONZY007 View Post
    You do that to a lot of posts
    his a post whore D:

dep30 is offline Associate Member
    I've been using intek its by far the best I've tried so far as far as taste and gains.

AXx
    AXx is offline AR's hose draggin' post whore~Recognized Member Winner - $100
    I like Syntha 6 tastes good. I use Allmax Hexapro, double Swiss chocolate it freaking awesome. It in the freezer now for pudding!!!!

DeadlyD is offline Anabolic Member
    I just switched to syntha 6 from myofusion after learning about gaspari's lies !!! so far so good, tastes great.

MuscleInk is offline Knowledgeable Member
    One of the best tasting protein powders but from the best. So many other superior products with a better balance of protein, BCAAS, and carbs to spend/waste your money on.

.....but like another member said, there is NO replacement for proper nutrition.

Most protein shakes are great at spiking your insulin response and promoting fat retention.....which most of us a trying to avoid, right???

Thread Information