bigmick313 is offline New Member

Is my diet any good?

Im 21 stone 6.1 foot, have droped two stone from febuary, packing a good bit of muscle but still have a belly, was training five days a week and on a low callorie diet maybe only 1500 a day but now I have lost weight I see my strength dropping, started a diet last week, what you guys think??

6.00 150g porridge
    10.00 tuna and wholemeal sandwich, apple and whey protein shake 40g protein
    13.00 same as 10.00
    16.00 before training, banana
    18.00 after training, 10 eggs, 8 of them whites with half a pepper and scrambeled all up,
    Bit of a change in my lifting, doing all reps of 12 and a good weight, no gear until I get down to 17 stone, if anyone can give me any advice it would be much appreciated,

Honkey_Kong is offline Superbowl XLIX Champs!
    Quote Originally Posted by bigmick313 View Post
    Im 21 stone 6.1 foot, have droped two stone from febuary, packing a good bit of muscle but still have a belly, was training five days a week and on a low callorie diet maybe only 1500 a day but now I have lost weight I see my strength dropping, started a diet last week, what you guys think??

6.00 150g porridge
    10.00 tuna and wholemeal sandwich, apple and whey protein shake 40g protein
    13.00 same as 10.00
    16.00 before training, banana
    18.00 after training, 10 eggs, 8 of them whites with half a pepper and scrambeled all up,
    Bit of a change in my lifting, doing all reps of 12 and a good weight, no gear until I get down to 17 stone, if anyone can give me any advice it would be much appreciated,
    I personally don't think I could live on that little of food. But this isn't the right section

revo_romero is offline Junior Member
    21 stone is about 280-290 lbs right??? I dont know how you survive off that amount of food without your body eating itself?

oscar1990 is offline Associate Member
    Blog Entries
    definitely not enough calories for your stats, increase calories

0.40 C 0.30 F 0.30 P + strength training. I prefer 0.30 fats to keep my nuts healthy.

Introduce more cabbage, broccoli, b sprouts, pearl barley, brown rice, rye, fresh salmon and tuna, turkey, lamb, etc etc - Find your calorie intake intake point and increase by 300-400 calories etc

btw- I noticed your eating TUNA- im hoping this is fresh as tinned tuna is a result of synthetic estrogens such as BPA and have soybean oil and soy broth- These are advertised as generic terms such as: Olive oil / Natural spring water. Soy will dry your nuts and will kill your strength gains.

Its just advice.

Hope this helps.

Thread Information