Thread: Creatine Mix

hannon33 is offline Junior Member

Creatine Mix

Went to hercs today and bought 100% pure micronized German creatine and they said that it's best to mix with any grape juice. So can I not just mix it with some water in the morning and back it down or does grape juice actually activate it?

Times Roman is offline Anabolic Member
    i buy the cheapest damn creatine mono i can find and just put it in my mouth direct

pasha is offline Associate Member
    Im thinking he said that because creatine powder mixed with water sucks... so that guy just said mix it with grape juice... not sure..!! i went from the mix to pills because of the taste..!!

KGBC is offline New Member
    just put it in your mouth and chase it with what ever you're drinking. I throw mine in my post workout shake since it is thick enough that the creatine won't settle on the bottom/sides.

people suggest grape juice to spike your insulin

ok so in other words i can take 1 scoop with water any time during the day and it will have the same effect.. i can even just toss it in my protein shake during the day and that will work too

greenwell001 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by hannon33 View Post
    ok so in other words i can take 1 scoop with water any time during the day and it will have the same effect.. i can even just toss it in my protein shake during the day and that will work too
    best post workout for insulin spike as said above.

Ok, usually it takes about 2 weeks to see anything from creatine use correct? that is taking one scoop everyday

jsn23 is offline Junior Member
    Went to hercs today and bought 100% pure micronized German creatine and they said that it's best to mix with any grape juice. So can I not just mix it with some water in the morning and back it down or does grape juice actually activate it?
    its a good source to mix creatine with. If your were to mix it with say oj? than the acidity in the oj wouldn't allow you to get the full effect of the creatine. And grape juice has that insulin spike from all that sugar... i think thats why its good... pretty sure

lestat85 is offline Associate Member
    I just mix it in my protein shake post workout. On rest days, I stir it into a glass of water in the morning with breakfast.

Usually takes roughly 4 weeks before you notice anything from it?

Ashop is offline Anabolic Member
    Heres the best way to do it,,,you want your Creatine disolving. Brew some hot tea,,let it cool a bit and stir in 5 grams of creatine. There will be no
    residue or grit left over.

Thread Information