sam.j is offline Banned

Should you take an estrogen blocker with 1 andro ?

If you were to take '1andro' should you take an estrogen blocker and pct ?????

Times Roman is offline Anabolic Member
    for a moment there I thought we were talking about androstenedione, so I got a little excited. Unfortunately, you are asking about something entirely different.

since a PH is NOT a steroid , but a steroid precursor, then it will have minimal direct hormonal effect by itself, but instead, enhance the hormonal effect that already occurs in your body. Becasue of this, no need for PCT.

As far as the estrogen blocker being needed, I will say probably not, unless you are already experiencing high E. Have you had your estradiol checked?

sam.j is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Times Roman
    for a moment there I thought we were talking about androstenedione, so I got a little excited. Unfortunately, you are asking about something entirely different.

since a PH is NOT a steroid , but a steroid precursor, then it will have minimal direct hormonal effect by itself, but instead, enhance the hormonal effect that already occurs in your body. Becasue of this, no need for PCT.

As far as the estrogen blocker being needed, I will say probably not, unless you are already experiencing high E. Have you had your estradiol checked?
    I will get an estrogen blocker then

sam.j is offline Banned
    Opinions ?

Thread Information