meduffield is offline New Member

What supplements/ other products should / Can I take with CYX3?

Hi there

I have been away from the gym for 11 months, (and even before only went a couple times a week) and I have put on a lot of weight!
    I need to lose 20kg!
    I have decided enough is enough and am training an A:B day program with cardio days in between, 6 days a week, in the morning.
    Eating high protein, low/zero carbs and also very little fats. I take a multi-vitamin, vitamin C and Omega-3 daily and a pure protein shake at 3pm.

I have started taking CYX3 - no side effects, actually don't feel any different after taking it, so hope they are working.
    Currently on day 6 of taking them, so 2 tablets today. I have ordered T3 for the 3 weeks I am off the CYX3 at the end of my first cycle.

Question: Is it OK to take other products like phedracut/ CLA when I am taking the CYX3 and later the T3?
    Question 2: Is it OK to take the T3 in the 3 weeks off the CYX3 or should I be taking it in conjunction with the CYX3?
    Need to make sure I do this properly!
    Thanks!

Times Roman is offline Anabolic Member
    Welcome to the board mate!

Not a big fan of any fancy diet pills. Too many times people take them and then after the fact it comes out they are harmful to your body. Nothing wrong with doing it the old fashioned way, by reducing calories below TDEE, and hitting cardio several times a week.

Good luck!

---Roman
    Last edited by Times Roman; 09-06-2012 at 11:27 AM.

meduffield is offline New Member
    Thanks Roman. I am doing all that, but know that if I don't get results sooner rather than later I will get demotivated. So need to give myself the edge. But thanks anyway.

Thread Information