dlynch1992 is offline New Member

D-Aspartic Acid supplements?

DAA supplements worth using such as Athletix Formula X? Maybe even stacked with Athletix Titanium XL

Zodiac82 is offline AR's Scrapple Lover
    I was gonna say just get daa by itself until I looked at the ingredients....daa mix with l-carnitine and the bcaas....not a bad price even though im pretty sure there are places where u can by bulk items seperate that would be a greater value but it seems like it would be a good product

wait to see if M302 comes in....hes has a lot of experience with daa

dlynch1992 is offline New Member
    Cool. Thanks for input

Armykid93 is offline Productive Member
    I can't wait to see what someone with experience using daa has to say about it. I'm really curious about the stuff

Quote Originally Posted by Armykid93 View Post
    I can't wait to see what someone with experience using daa has to say about it. I'm really curious about the stuff
    it does raises ur test naturally I've used it 2-3 times....but I kno M302 uses it often from what hes posted

Ashop is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by cancer82 View Post
    it does raises ur test naturally I've used it 2-3 times....but I kno M302 uses it often from what hes posted
    It will also cause some rise in estrogen levels as well so be aware of that.

auswest is offline Banned
    Blog Entries
    I'm using ronnie colemans testogen which contains it, currently in pct, and I feel amazing, don't know what to put it down too, but every bit helps..

M302_Imola is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by cancer82 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by ALIN View Post
    It will also cause some rise in estrogen levels as well so be aware of that.
    I've used DAA prob 5 or 6 times now, from 2 week cycles to 2 month cycles. I started out using 3g DAA on it's own for 2 weeks and didn't notice much. I then read about adding 250mg stinging nettle root extract to the mix...so I ran 3g DAA + 250mg nettle for 4 weeks and saw a rise in libido as well as some more aggression in the gym. Although I never had any estrogen related issues I read about throwing DIM into the mix so I ran 3g DAA + 250mg nettle + 100mg DIM for 4 weeks and really like this combo. I thought to myself wonder if I can run this stack for longer than 4 weeks so I did, I ran it for 8 weeks and also increased the nettle to 500mg nettle root extract. I really felt a boost in test and libido but when I came off I felt like I was slightly shutdown for 2-3 weeks after coming off. Had trouble getting really hard and felt somewhat depressed. So word of the wise, running all of these compounds is effective at increasing natty test but don't run these compounds at to high of doses and for longer than 6 week periods.

Armykid93 is offline Productive Member
    Quote Originally Posted by M302_Imola View Post

I've used DAA prob 5 or 6 times now, from 2 week cycles to 2 month cycles. I started out using 3g DAA on it's own for 2 weeks and didn't notice much. I then read about adding 250mg stinging nettle root extract to the mix...so I ran 3g DAA + 250mg nettle for 4 weeks and saw a rise in libido as well as some more aggression in the gym. Although I never had any estrogen related issues I read about throwing DIM into the mix so I ran 3g DAA + 250mg nettle + 100mg DIM for 4 weeks and really like this combo. I thought to myself wonder if I can run this stack for longer than 4 weeks so I did, I ran it for 8 weeks and also increased the nettle to 500mg nettle root extract. I really felt a boost in test and libido but when I came off I felt like I was slightly shutdown for 2-3 weeks after coming off. Had trouble getting really hard and felt somewhat depressed. So word of the wise, running all of these compounds is effective at increasing natty test but don't run these compounds at to high of doses and for longer than 6 week periods.
    Very good info! Thanks brotha

jj341 is offline New Member
    I had a similiar experience with DAA. I did a 12 day cycle with Stinging Nettles and I had a boost in T and Libido. It gave me morning wood I hadn't had for a long time. When I came off I had a huge dip in the raised T feeling and Libido. R

Very good info! Thanks brotha
    No prob!

Quote Originally Posted by jj341 View Post
    I had a similiar experience with DAA. I did a 12 day cycle with Stinging Nettles and I had a boost in T and Libido. It gave me morning wood I hadn't had for a long time. When I came off I had a huge dip in the raised T feeling and Libido. R
    Really after only 12 days? Please list your dosages of DAA and nettle.

3G of DA and 480mg of Stinging Nettles. When I felt the surge of T and had the Libido up I felt I had finally found an otc supp that worked. It did then came the crash. It'll come back up.

Quote Originally Posted by jj341 View Post
    3G of DA and 480mg of Stinging Nettles. When I felt the surge of T and had the Libido up I felt I had finally found an otc supp that worked. It did then came the crash. It'll come back up.
    That's exactly what I thought you would say...I think you were overdoing the dosage of stinging nettle root extract (SNRE). I started by taking 250mg of SNRE and thought "hey this dose is working but if I up it it will work even better"...so I upped the dose to 500mg while keeping DAA at 3g. I will say I did see a surge in libido and well being but when I came off I felt shutdown like you. I have since read that high of dose can shut you down slightly so 250mg SNRE is the dose I will stick with as I don't have any adverse side effects when I come off.

Thanks. The reason the sting nettle dose I took was 480mg is that is the dose of one pill in the Vitimin Shoppe brand I bought.
    That's exactly what I thought you would say...I think you were overdoing the dosage of stinging nettle root extract (SNRE). I started by taking 250mg of SNRE and thought "hey this dose is working but if I up it it will work even better"...so I upped the dose to 500mg while keeping DAA at 3g. I will say I did see a surge in libido and well being but when I came off I felt shutdown like you. I have since read that high of dose can shut you down slightly so 250mg SNRE is the dose I will stick with as I don't have any adverse side effects when I come off.

Thread Information