Phd wannabe is offline Banned

Kidney & Russian Bear 5000

Anybody here that has been using Russian Bear 5000 and had troubles with your kidneys? I just started taking protein so what is the correlation with protein supplements like Russian bear and kidneys?

Armykid93 is offline Productive Member
    You're fine. Never heard if that protein brand but you're kidneys will be fine

bcaasdirty is offline Member
    ^^+1. Protein restriced diets are reserved for those who typically already have damaged kidneys. Heres a good read:
    http://examine.com/faq/can-eating-to...d-for-you.html

BTW, I wasnt familiar w/ Rusian Bear 5000 so I did a quick google search...2600 CALORIES PER SERVING???? Whats the rest of your diet look like OP??

Armykid93 is offline Productive Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bcaasdirty View Post
    ^^+1. Protein restriced diets are reserved for those who typically already have damaged kidneys. Heres a good read:
    http://examine.com/faq/can-eating-to...d-for-you.html

BTW, I wasnt familiar w/ Rusian Bear 5000 so I did a quick google search...2600 CALORIES PER SERVING???? Whats the rest of your diet look like OP??
    Lol holy hell! That's one ridiculous shake. I bet about 140 of those calories are worth taking in though. Most, if not all weight gainers are garbage.

Atomini posted a link to a good video regarding protein. May want to check that out. In it the guy who's a Dr. talks about the kidneys and a high protein diet.

Thread Information