Bevsta123 is offline Member

MuscleTech's revamped products?

Was having fun on the net next think im looking at the new formulas of the products from muscletech remembering how their old products were garbage and one product caught my eye. Their new Anabolic halo seems to look like a really good Post Workout product and was looking for your guys opinions on it and their revamped products and their new CellTech (being srs) haha thanks guys.

This is the Anabolic Halo Ingredient list.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	anabolic_halo_chocolate_suppfacts.gif 
Views:	709 
Size:	177.4 KB 
ID:	133096

Armykid93 is offline Productive Member
    Honestly I think muscletech isn't worth the price.

Id rather spend money on food or tried and true supplements. Just my opinion.

Tron3219 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I prefer my own supplements...it's an eca stack...Eggs Chicken Aas!!!

-TroN-

cj111 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Food > supplemets.
    I tried the old halo, junk, cell tech, junk, nano vapor, major junk.. Ive come to the conclusion most products are just a money grab.

Quote Originally Posted by cj111 View Post
    Food > supplemets.
    I tried the old halo, junk, cell tech, junk, nano vapor, major junk.. Ive come to the conclusion most products are just a money grab.
    Simple products that aren't over hyped more often are actually pretty good

Gaspaco is offline "The Italian Stallion"
    The stuff that you really need is pretty cheap.

Caffeine tabs pre workout, creatine mono, protein powder, glucose or maltodextrin!

You don't need super pricy blends!

LT75 is offline Associate Member
    They are trying to come back. GNC has Muscletech's new line "Epiq" which they are only pushing because the margins on it are good.

cj111 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I didn't mean don't take any supplements. I still take a multi, caffeine pre workout, and bcaa occasionally. All I meant was I used to buy everything under the sun. Pre intra post bed time sleepy powder rala blah blah.. Wish I could go back and not waste so much cash

Bevsta123 is offline Member
    yeah i know what you guys mean, i was just curious due to some of the blends they contain

Ashop is offline Anabolic Member
    Its not that the Muscletech line is that bad it's just often over priced and WAY over hyped.

Tron3219 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Bevsta123
    yeah i know what you guys mean, i was just curious due to some of the blends they contain
    Problem is the proprietary blend they have in them. U don't know how much of what is in those blends. Is there 1 or 100mg of x product in that "blend"

-TroN-

smilee2000 is offline New Member
    I have never had anything good come from overpriced muscletech prods, jmo

Honkey_Kong is offline Superbowl XLIX Champs!
    Quote Originally Posted by LT75 View Post
    They are trying to come back. GNC has Muscletech's new line "Epiq" which they are only pushing because the margins on it are good.
    GNC only pushes 3rd party products when they get a good PM (GNC talk for commission) for the product. And technically they're only supposed to push one of those if they get you to purchase 2 P3 items and an OMS (those nasty Starburst-like sups at the counter).

The salesmen don't give a flying fvck about margin in there. In fact when I worked there, I don't recall ever hearing the word "margin" while I worked there. Of course their P3 items and multi-vitamins give them the best margin, and that's what they require their employees to sell the majority of.

Zodiac82 is offline AR's Scrapple Lover
    Quote Originally Posted by Honkey_Kong View Post

GNC only pushes 3rd party products when they get a good PM (GNC talk for commission) for the product. And technically they're only supposed to push one of those if they get you to purchase 2 P3 items and an OMS (those nasty Starburst-like sups at the counter).

The salesmen don't give a flying fvck about margin in there. In fact when I worked there, I don't recall ever hearing the word "margin" while I worked there. Of course their P3 items and multi-vitamins give them the best margin, and that's what they require their employees to sell the majority of.
    lol 99% right....the 1% bein those starburst candy are good lol....and the pm's on them are probably around 8 bucks so thats why its being pushed

Quote Originally Posted by cancer82 View Post
    lol 99% right....the 1% bein those starburst candy are good lol....and the pm's on them are probably around 8 bucks so thats why its being pushed
    They don't make shit on those shitty starbursts. They are required to get 10% sales on that garbage.

They don't make shit on those shitty starbursts. They are required to get 10% sales on that garbage.
    no u misread my post....I was stating the starburt candy was good....and they probably get 8 bucks on the muscle tech product

LT75 is offline Associate Member
    I only deal with gnc franchise owners only. This is what they told me. Corporate stores are a whole different animal. I am talking about the epiq line only. Most franchise owners by direct from manufacturers to increase margins that nutrimarket robs them
    Last edited by LT75; 02-11-2013 at 07:29 PM.

human project is offline Knowledgeable Member~Recognized Member Winner - $100
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Honkey_Kong

I was fired from gnc because I gave my honest opinion of products and woildent push some of the garbage off brand companies they were trying to sell... PMD Celluclor bs... All that crap was junk IMO honestly the only OTC pre workout I've really liked was no explode... I just got some white flood yesterday tho and well see how that goes. Actually looking for a post workout shake other then the whey I use now I'm subscribed and interested in nano vapor

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by LT75
    I only deal with gnc franchise owners only. This is what they told me. Corporate stores are a whole different animal. I am talking about the epiq line only. Most franchise owners by direct from manufacturers to increase margins that nutrimarket robs them
    Ya right franchise gnc's are the biggest crock of shit... They push second rate companies because they get huge margins. Then they bash bsn, muscle tec, and all other huge known product lines. I was fired because I woildent tell people I liked Celluclor or PMD. I didn't even care I was getting a lower pm, I just wanted to give honest advice

Quote Originally Posted by human project View Post
    I was fired from gnc because I gave my honest opinion of products and woildent push some of the garbage off brand companies they were trying to sell... PMD Celluclor bs... All that crap was junk IMO honestly the only OTC pre workout I've really liked was no explode... I just got some white flood yesterday tho and well see how that goes. Actually looking for a post workout shake other then the whey I use now I'm subscribed and interested in nano vapor
    I remember quitting over the fact that they were yelling at me for selling the products that make me PMs and not even bothering with the P3 items. I was flat out "I don't give a fvck about KPIs I just care about money" So I ended up getting another job with the same hours that paid more per hour.

I like the original Jack3d. They rarely ever keep it in stock though. They usually just get that jack3d micro shit.

Quote Originally Posted by cj111 View Post
    I didn't mean don't take any supplements. I still take a multi, caffeine pre workout, and bcaa occasionally. All I meant was I used to buy everything under the sun. Pre intra post bed time sleepy powder rala blah blah.. Wish I could go back and not waste so much cash
    definitely with u on this

Quote Originally Posted by human project View Post
    i just wanted to give honest advice
    same here I got in trouble my first couple of weeks bcuz I wad pushin the the products that I used that I knew worked for me....and my boss got mad askin me why am I not selling the gnc products....I told her bcuz I dont kno if they work so im not gonna lie about a product just to push what gnc wants me to push

RescuesPitbulls is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Bevsta123 View Post
    Was having fun on the net next think im looking at the new formulas of the products from muscletech remembering how their old products were garbage and one product caught my eye. Their new Anabolic halo seems to look like a really good Post Workout product and was looking for your guys opinions on it and their revamped products and their new CellTech (being srs) haha thanks guys.

This is the Anabolic Halo Ingredient list.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	anabolic_halo_chocolate_suppfacts.gif 
Views:	709 
Size:	177.4 KB 
ID:	133096
    Their supplements aren't bad at all but are they worth the price? I'm not sure. Cell Tech for example at my local nutrition store is something like $70 & all it is is creatine & sugar. I spend $10 on a cheap nasty tasting bulk creatine $1 on a bag of skittles & there's my postworkout. I'm being serious too...

Quote Originally Posted by RescuesPitbulls View Post

Their supplements aren't bad at all but are they worth the price? I'm not sure. Cell Tech for example at my local nutrition store is something like $70 & all it is is creatine & sugar. I spend $10 on a cheap nasty tasting bulk creatine $1 on a bag of skittles & there's my postworkout. I'm being serious too...
    Lol I won't question your post workout if that's your arm in your avi. Curious though, why the skittles?

Quote Originally Posted by Armykid93 View Post
    Lol I won't question your post workout if that's your arm in your avi. Curious though, why the skittles?
    Because he wants to unleash the power of the rainbow...

Because he wants to unleash the power of the rainbow...
    Haha!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Armykid93

To cause a blood sugar spike and replenish glycogen while driving protein and other nutrients into your muscle.... Important fact to note is drinking protein immidiately post workout and 25min later hitting carbs because when you raise your blood sugar you slow the release of gh which is really high up to 30 min post workout

Thread Information