sc2only is offline Junior Member

D-aspartic acid experiences test-freak too

Okay so since i want to enhance my natural gaining experience i want to know about d aspartic acid in regards to aiding in testosterone . Just wondering wverybodys personal experiences with the supplement. Also i have test-freak on hand i may want to try. What are experiences i any on this as well. Thanks

warmouth is offline Productive Member
    Quote Originally Posted by sc2only View Post
    Okay so since i want to enhance my natural gaining experience i want to know about d aspartic acid in regards to aiding in testosterone. Just wondering wverybodys personal experiences with the supplement. Also i have test-freak on hand i may want to try. What are experiences i any on this as well. Thanks
    Scrap the test freak! It is nothing more than a bunch of stimulants that make you think it is doing something. I took it because the manager at my local gnc gave me a box. It flat crunk me up, and I didnt like it. It is way expensive too.
    A real test boost you could do for much cheaper. DHEA and D3 are good choices, but be careful with DHEA. Ive heard from some it can effect the lh. I cant verify this, only warn you. But honestly, if you wamt something to boost test, if it is legit, its going to effect your body in some way anyways. Hope this helps. I mess with a lot of supps and like reading about them. Feel free to ask any questions about them. I'm one of the few that do have faith in a select few supps.

MickeyKnox is offline Banned
    Ive had nothing but positive experiences each time i have used it in the past. I no longer use it as i am on TRT.

There are a few of us on here that have used it and report decent gains and positive outcomes. In fact, its the ONLY OTC test booster supplement i would recommend.

Quote Originally Posted by MickeyKnox View Post
    Ive had nothing but positive experiences each time i have used it in the past. I no longer use it as i am on TRT.

There are a few of us on here that have used it and report decent gains and positive outcomes. In fact, its the ONLY OTC test booster supplement i would recommend.
    D3 or test freak?

Sorry, i was referring to D-Aspartic Acid (DAA)

Sorry, i was referring to D-Aspartic Acid (DAA)
    Ok cool. I use D-aspartic daily myself along with my trt and really love it. Ha ha. I sure am glad you werent talking about "test freak" lol.

You use DAA on top of your TRT?

Do you think it adds benefit to your already administered exogenous Test? I didn't think it would and have not used it since TRT. Since you're shutdown on TRT, what added benefit would DAA serve?

Just picking your brains bro..

cj111 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Its already been said but

Test freak = Expensive garbage

M302_Imola is offline Knowledgeable Member

Do you think it adds benefit to your already administered exogenous Test? I didn't think it would and have not used it since TRT. Since you're shutdown on TRT, what added benefit would DAA serve?

I'm with you Mickey I don't see DAA helping when on TRT. I believe DAA only works when LH is within normal range which normally doesn't take place during TRT (HCG or not).

OP, 3g DAA + 250mg stinging nettle root extract + 100mg DIM = one kick ass natural test booster!!!

jimmyinkedup is offline Disappointment* Known SCAMMER - Do Not Trust *
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by M302_Imola View Post
    I'm with you Mickey I don't see DAA helping when on TRT. I believe DAA only works when LH is within normal range which normally doesn't take place during TRT (HCG or not).

OP, 3g DAA + 250mg stinging nettle root extract + 100mg DIM = one kick ass natural test booster!!!
    Guys this is a really interesting topic. There is reason to think that perhaps daa WOULD in fact have an effect even when taking exogenous test. I had some notes on this somewhere - I will look for them. It is not proven or fact, but there is some reason to think or speculate it may be the case.

Where can i find stinging nettle. Also what is dim? Thanks for replys

Quote Originally Posted by M302_Imola View Post

...and a daily dose of Vitamin D. (which is actually a hormone and likely the best natural test booster available)

Quote Originally Posted by jimmyinkedup View Post
    Guys this is a really interesting topic. There is reason to think that perhaps daa WOULD in fact have an effect even when taking exogenous test. I had some notes on this somewhere - I will look for them. It is not proven or fact, but there is some reason to think or speculate it may be the case.
    Im very interested in this as well Jimmy. If you can dig something up please share it here and we'll look at it together and see what we can figure out. I still have two bottles kicking around and was going to give them away, but i think i'll hang on to them and see how this plays out.

Where can i find stinging nettle. Also what is dim? Thanks for replys
    Both can be found at your local Natural Health Food Store.

http://www.truenutrition.com/p-1150-...-capsules.aspx

jimmyinkedup is offline Disappointment* Known SCAMMER - Do Not Trust *
    Blog Entries
    Im very interested in this as well Jimmy. If you can dig something up please share it here and we'll look at it together and see what we can figure out. I still have two bottles kicking around and was going to give them away, but i think i'll hang on to them and see how this plays out.
    I will see what i can dig up buddy. At one time I was really looking into this stuff.

Thanks guys, i will look into this. Since i chose not to cycle for a long time i want to maximize everything naturally that i can. So ill pick up some stinging nettle, vit d and DIM.

EarlyMuscles is offline Junior Member
    How should you cycle daa? Does it loose potency after a while?

From what i read 4-8 weeks, im going to do 1 month myself. Thank take time off and do it again (if i see results, if not ill do it longer next time) I also got the formadrol for "pct" just to be safe.

Armykid93 is offline Productive Member
    I wanted to try daa but honestly it scares me a bit being that i'm 20 and I believe imola said it shut him down for a while.

Thanks guys, i will look into this. Since i chose not to cycle for a long time i want to maximize everything naturally that i can. So ill pick up some stinging nettle, vit d and DIM.
    Check out these links as well. They provide additional insight into naturally increasing your T-levels.

*Gdevine's How to Increase Testosterone Naturally*

http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...21#post6157721

*Supplements to Increase Testosterone Naturally*

http://examine.com/stacks/increasing-testosterone.html

Quote Originally Posted by EarlyMuscles View Post
    How should you cycle daa? Does it loose potency after a while?
    I ran it 6wks on and 6wks off. It worked well for me.

Honestly mickey, I just got so used to taking it that I just continiued. I cant really explain, nor do I have any research to back it up, but I can tell when I don't take it. Its sort of like pregnenolone and D3. I only started taking these over the last couple if months, but the are so beneficial to my overall sense of well being that ill never not take them.

Quote Originally Posted by jimmyinkedup View Post

Just saw this. Like I said, I have nothing research wise on it, and it might be unnecessary while on trt, but when I take it, I do have a better sense of well being. More energy and better mood. Of course the preg and dhea have a lot to do with this.

Thread Information