ponyyboyy is offline New Member

Expired M1t and ACL Tren Xtreme

I need some advice from some old heads and knowledgeable people if possible. I have some old Higher Power brand M1t (exp 2007) and American Cellular Labs Tren Extreme (exp 2011) and Iron Tek Andro-Tek which is a 19-nor androstenediol, 4- androstenedione, tribulus product (exp 2003). Am I not thinking straight if I'm considering taking these?

I would think that they would just lose potency, but is there something that would mess with the delivery process that would cause harsher sides or damage to the liver than these already do? Are these supplements stack-able?

I have not lifted very often for a few years now and have just recently been getting back to the gym for the last month. Should I wait another month or so to take these products or should I just jump in and get on with it for the summer. Thanks for the read, any advice anyone can give is appreciated.

Ashop is offline Anabolic Member
    If they were stored well,,,they are most likely fine. We have tested expired items many times,,still testing at label strength.

>Good Luck< is offline Productive Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ponyyboyy
    I need some advice from some old heads and knowledgeable people if possible. I have some old Higher Power brand M1t (exp 2007) and American Cellular Labs Tren Extreme (exp 2011) and Iron Tek Andro-Tek which is a 19-nor androstenediol, 4- androstenedione, tribulus product (exp 2003). Am I not thinking straight if I'm considering taking these?

I would think that they would just lose potency, but is there something that would mess with the delivery process that would cause harsher sides or damage to the liver than these already do? Are these supplements stack-able?

I have not lifted very often for a few years now and have just recently been getting back to the gym for the last month. Should I wait another month or so to take these products or should I just jump in and get on with it for the summer. Thanks for the read, any advice anyone can give is appreciated.
    Don't use the M1T Because it's waaaaaaay passed old. Sometimes the actual drug will be intact but the otter agents with it may not be.

Stay golden ponyboy!

Thread Information