Matt_Foley!54 is offline New Member

Hardeners/Cutters

Hey im looking for a great Hardener/Cutter.....im 19 yrs old 5'11" 210lbs 20% bodyfat.....i used to play football and lift all the time not as much lately....i started running a lot about 6-8 miles Mon/Wed/Fri and lighter easy jog Sat sometimes.... with my job i have to stay in great shape...my diet is pretty solid but you can see my problem with the 20% body fat....i have some belly fat i want to lose but i have a slow metabolism and it wont seem to go away any suggestions?

Tron3219 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Matt_Foley!54
    Hey im looking for a great Hardener/Cutter.....im 19 yrs old 5'11" 210lbs 20% bodyfat.....i used to play football and lift all the time not as much lately....i started running a lot about 6-8 miles Mon/Wed/Fri and lighter easy jog Sat sometimes.... with my job i have to stay in great shape...my diet is pretty solid but you can see my problem with the 20% body fat....i have some belly fat i want to lose but i have a slow metabolism and it wont seem to go away any suggestions?
    Suggestion: head to nutrition section and post your diet. I don't think it's as solid as u think it is.

-Chomp Chomp Chomp-Clink Clink Clink-

[QUOTE=Tron3219;6495044]Suggestion: head to nutrition section and post your diet. I don't think it's as solid as u think it is.

-Chomp Chomp Chomp-Clink Clink Clink-[/QUOTE

From the info i gave your absolutely right but i didnt add that i used to weigh 250 i cut down to 210...now im stuck right about there....im not so much worried with how much i weigh i just wanna cut some unwanted belly fat.

I still think u should visit nutrition section.

1. U don't wanna cycle with bf that high
    2. Unless u are already pretty lean, aas do very little to cut fat, it's all diet. And u can't really loose belly fat only. Ur just gonna have to keep chugging along till its gone.

Btw tho, kudos on the weight loss!

Quote Originally Posted by Tron3219 View Post
    I still think u should visit nutrition section.

1. U don't wanna cycle with bf that high
    2. Unless u are already pretty lean, aas do very little to cut fat, it's all diet. And u can't really loose belly fat only. Ur just gonna have to keep chugging along till its gone.

Btw tho, kudos on the weight loss!

Thanks man and thanks for the info! Ill definitely check out nutrition section you know of anything else that could help out with losing fat...been stuck on 210 20% body fat for a while now just looking for sometin to help either burn the fat or turn it into muscle

Quote Originally Posted by Matt_Foley!54

Thanks man and thanks for the info! Ill definitely check out nutrition section you know of anything else that could help out with losing fat...been stuck on 210 20% body fat for a while now just looking for sometin to help either burn the fat or turn it into muscle
    Well u can't "turn it into muscle" and muscle won't turn into fat.

Jump over to the nutrition post your stats and daily diet including cals and macros. There's a lot of things that can b done to bust past a sticking point. I'll help you out over there, I spend time in aas q and a and nutrition section.

Also post your workouts, goals and anything else that can help us help u

kaiblade is offline New Member
    Hi there, just wanna ask, have you always been on the "fat" side since young or did you just recently gained alot of weight? Slow metabolism could be a symptom of multiple things such as diabetes, hypothyroidism. So if your diet is pretty solid if you claimed it to be, (lots of water, non-fried foods, low-suger products etc...), could you be overeating?

Products to lose weight/cut are not needed. They add extra unnecessary stress to your body. Modifying workouts and diets will usually do the trick. I wont recommend using AAS even if its a cutting AAS like winstrol .
    Last edited by kaiblade; 04-15-2013 at 03:58 AM. Reason: Removed products posted

baseline_9 is offline The Transformer ~VET~Recognized Staff Winner - $100
    We don't have enough info to make good assessments but I will guess that you have either dieted to hard and have decreased your metabolism greatly which is now making it hard to loose any more body fat... If this is the case (unlikely) you need to increase your metabolism.... Reverse dieting would be a good option here

However I'd say your problem is simply your diet is not on point..... So head over to the nutrition section and post up your diet with macros....
    Don't be a 'Bro'..... Believe nothing....Question everything

Baseline - Working to phase out this generation of Bro-Scientists

Stop over thinking nutrition - If you want something to think about download Myfitnesspal and learn how to count macros

baseline_9 is offline The Transformer ~VET~Recognized Staff Winner - $100
    Quote Originally Posted by kaiblade View Post
    Hi there, just wanna ask, have you always been on the "fat" side since young or did you just recently gained alot of weight? Slow metabolism could be a symptom of multiple things such as diabetes, hypothyroidism. So if your diet is pretty solid if you claimed it to be, (lots of water, non-fried foods, low-suger products etc...), could you be overeating?

To answer your question directly, you could try supplements such as hydroxycut or lipo 6 black. You can also go to a doctor and ask for appetite suppresants such as phentamine. Other drugs such as clenbuterol or ephedrine and T3 can be used as well. I wont recommend using AAS even if its a cutting AAS like winstrol.

OP, please don't go ahead and use any of these products/ drugs.... They are not required
    Don't be a 'Bro'..... Believe nothing....Question everything

Baseline - Working to phase out this generation of Bro-Scientists

Stop over thinking nutrition - If you want something to think about download Myfitnesspal and learn how to count macros

OP, please don't go ahead and use any of these products/ drugs.... They are not required
    Hi, sorry I was just answering his question since he was looking for cutters/harderners... They are not required of course. Sorry if it seemed as though I was recommending the products. Sort of new on these forums so I should have known better and encouraged natural weight loss instead.

Quote Originally Posted by kaiblade

Hi, sorry I was just answering his question since he was looking for cutters/harderners... They are not required of course. Sorry if it seemed as though I was recommending the products. Sort of new on these forums so I should have known better and encouraged natural weight loss instead.
    Well it's not that we don't condone "help", but we don't like people to think there's a magic weight loss drug. And besides, u gotta face the fact that none of those do diddly dick without proper diet.

yeah no amount of supplements will help if we keep on eating mcdonalds and sit on the couch the whole day

Ashop is offline Anabolic Member
    [QUOTE=Matt_Foley!54;6495074]
    Quote Originally Posted by Tron3219 View Post
    Suggestion: head to nutrition section and post your diet. I don't think it's as solid as u think it is.

-Chomp Chomp Chomp-Clink Clink Clink-[/QUOTE

From the info i gave your absolutely right but i didnt add that i used to weigh 250 i cut down to 210...now im stuck right about there....im not so much worried with how much i weigh i just wanna cut some unwanted belly fat.
    You most likely going to need to add some intense brief cardio sessions a few times per week.
    I know you say your diet is good,,,but pick it apart to be sure. I'm sure there something you can improve.

tigerspawn is offline Senior Member
    Matt read up in the nutrition section the advice there will help. If you have any nutrition questions you can post them there and the members in that section will be able to give you the most advice. With your cardio mixing a medium intensity session with a longer duration is most effective and will allow you to burn the most fat. Also increasing the frequency that you perform cardio will help you with weight loss. Have you had your metabolism checked or are you just assuming that you have low one.

Thread Information