probuild42 is offline Member

Clen vs Albuterol vs T3 for cutting

So I've been reading up on these three compunds. My thought was to start this thread to see some comparsions of the three on one thread.

What kind of results were experienced while using these compounds?

Where you on cycle or off?

I havent tried any of these yet. My thoughts are clen seems harsh, raises BP and can cause nervousness.

Albuterol looks promising. Cut while preserving lean mass! Similar sides as clen, but less harsh. I was thinking of running either during PCT or right after? Is this a bad mix with clomid and nolva?

T3 appears to be a great metabolism booster. Unfortunately T3 doesn't descriminate between fat and muslce loss. Would this be more suited for a cutting cycle?

kronik420 is offline Anabolic Member
    if you try to cut during PCT or soon after PCT, you will end up loosing all of your gains from the cycle...

and yes, use T3 while on cycle...

probuild42 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by kronik420 View Post
    if you try to cut during PCT or soon after PCT, you will end up loosing all of your gains from the cycle...

and yes, use T3 while on cycle...
    ok. Got that cutting post cycle is bad. Im just fininshing test/deca cycle and put on a few extra unwanted pounds. So does albuterol help reduce fat if eating at or above maintance. I read that is has anabolic muscle sparring properties. Didn't want to experiment while on cycle and risk high bp.

Thread Information