Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By AllKindsOGains

Thread: Need a good fat burning product.....

iron4life79 is offline Retired Moderator

Need a good fat burning product.....

My wife needs something to get that last little bit of child bearing weight off of her sexy ass frame.
    She's always been pretty good about her eating habits and getting at least SOME exercise. But with all that being said, that little stubborn bit won't come off..... need advice on something that may take her over the top.....

Any help is always appreciated.

I4L

Tell her to monitor calories, drop them consistently, and exercise. Number one way to increase metabolism is to engage in resistance (weight training) regularly. This heightens protein synthesis and metabolism for several days post-workout, given the intensity is high enough. Look into Caffeinated fat burners (my favorite as far as supplements would have to be drop factor by Marc lobliner.
    Last edited by AllKindsOGains; 02-15-2015 at 05:25 PM.
    skaz915 likes this.

skaz915 is offline Member
    ECA stack

Thank you very much. Like i said.... she's pretty good about her eating habits (fairly clean-small frequent meals).... and her exercise( no resistance stuff - but frequent aerobic activities). I'll talk to her about these supplements and upping the bar on her end as well.

Thanks again guys....

I4L

swol_je is offline Senior Member
    Take a look at Yohimbine with caffeine and do HIIT followed by LISS cardio. That is the best protocol for stubborn fat. She needs to be doing weight training though. Every 1lb of muscle burns an extra 50-60 cals per day just to maintain it.

No carbs with the yohimbine or it becomes obsolete.

It's gonna be really hard to get her to do any weight related training at all.... while we all know what it does all her little BFF'S are telling her differently. They are the kind that would rather do a spinning class than anything resistance related.
    That part of this is gonna be uphill for sure. The supplement part will be much easier to get her to understand and incorporate into her regular routine.

I4L

Although I guess spinning classes ARE resistance related to a point... lol

LOL I hear that. My wife just got bit by the iron bug last year. She us to be one of the cardio bunnies too. Show her some pics of cardio vs weight training women. Google it you'll see what I mean lol.

Well....
    I've already tried to convince her that even some LIGHT weight training is better than straight wheel spinning or walking on those bow flex Thingys....I'll work on her some more though. If I can show her hard proof that it's in her best interest I may have a shot.
    Good call on your part. Thanks again brother.

I4L

Ashop is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by skaz915 View Post
    ECA stack
    Time proven and works well with women,,, along with diet and training.

Well shes got the diet part working. The cardio too.... to a point. I have to work with her on the training and supplement end. All ideas and suggestions are appreciated.
    We'll talk about all of this and see what she's comfortable with. Hopefully she will make wise decisions....

GirlyGymRat is offline Knowledgeable Elite ~ Respected Female Leader ~
    Quote Originally Posted by iron4life79
    Well shes got the diet part working. The cardio too.... to a point. I have to work with her on the training and supplement end. All ideas and suggestions are appreciated. We'll talk about all of this and see what she's comfortable with. Hopefully she will make wise decisions....
    I have been looking to try braggs apple cider vinegar. Seems to help cut the stubborn fat. I figure can't hurt so I bought some tonight.

Really? That's a new one on me. I'll mention that to her also. A woman's input....very much appreciated....

I4L

Reiid13 is offline Member
    I have no idea if it actually works , or if it was the amount i was eating and exercise , but i bought off amazon " grenade thermo detonator " and i lost a lot of weight , more than likely it was just the product giving me more energy and suppressing appetite , but hey for £28 it was worth a go ( tried this like 2 years ago ) .... Once again i dont think it primarily targets fat , but energy and suppression or appetite was most likely the cause.

Wow all this input is awesome. She's gonna have a tough time deciphering what's gonna work for her.... thanks to all...

I4L

Thread Information