Impreza is offline Junior Member

Fast heart rate and feeling jittery after useing these supplements. Why?!!

I'm not on cycle and I just bought creatine its creapure I got free amino tablets with it, today I used 5g of creapure and 3 tabs of amino pre workout. I was great during the workout but later after the workout I got fast heart rate and jittery feeling only today I felt like this after I used those supps. Any explain ?!

Blog Entries
    It all depends on the ingredients. Its always better to stick with pure sources such as creatine monohydrate and BCAAs.

Most pre-workouts are mixtures of a variety of sh!t blended together. I'm guessing yours most likely contained a high dose of caffeine.

Ashop is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Impreza View Post
    I'm not on cycle and I just bought creatine its creapure I got free amino tablets with it, today I used 5g of creapure and 3 tabs of amino pre workout. I was great during the workout but later after the workout I got fast heart rate and jittery feeling only today I felt like this after I used those supps. Any explain ?!
    I see NO WAY it could be the CREATINE. Not sure what your amino pre workout is but I would drop that.

I only used creatine and amino acid thats all no pre workout

Quote Originally Posted by ALIN View Post
    I see NO WAY it could be the CREATINE. Not sure what your amino pre workout is but I would drop that.
    I used only creatine and amino no pre workout

Thread Information